22- focused

Zara's pov

I woke up around 8:45am and got up , spread the bed and open the windows.

Sweep out the whole house, wash the dishes after making pasta last night .

Empty the garbage bin and spray out the place, setting my clothes in the washing machine and went to make breakfast.

FOCUSED by Ariana Grande blasted in the living room giving the Morning a happy vibe .

" Yow! Smaddy outta di gate" an elderly man told me having his necessary tools to clean up the yard.

I looked down at my attire noticed it was only a small underwear mesh to be exact and a big shirt dropped almost at my knees.

" this will do" I mumbled opening the grill, stepping outside until the gate was in view I began to approach.

This feels like deja vu,  exactly how I stepped outside and went with suchman.

Opening the gate a Red BMW was parked up.

but the owner seems to abandon the car until I saw Lando walking towards the car seems to be heading back from shop .

" wah gwan" he mumbled opening the drivers side sitting and rolling his weed.

" mi tell yuh fi stay home,  stop come a mi yaad " I spoke angrily.

He was the whole reason why I decided to stay back at my mother's house well......half of the blame belongs to him.

This happens when yuh have more than 1 man.

" just cool nuh, wah yuh plans fi todeh?" He asked pretends as if I didn't ask him to leave just now.

" shopping and work" I mumbled leaning against the gate , his eyes trail from my face down to my thighs and chuckled.

" yuh nah no clothes? Dress like yah house wife " he grinned pointing out I actually had a hair cap over my head.

" am washing,  plus dat nah nothing fi do wid u" I grumbled dragging down the dress to cover my thighs.

He smiled " mek mi bring yuh shopping an work, cause muss be a reason why yuh nuh deh near mr Badman " he finished referring to Dajuan.

" mi ago tek taxi" dismissing his offers cause I didn't need anymore drama than what's already arising.

Looking pass Lando I noticed Julie and a few friends walking pass the yard .

She glanced at me and laughed pointing at me and Lando whispering to her friends .

" woiiie den watch man clown" her friend Nisha laughed covering her mouth.

" atleast mi nah breed fi mi uncle " I shrugged cause the truth ago hurt todeh.

" bitch! A mi yuh come boh?" She rails up ready to get her face fucked up cause one thing about me .

I don't play about bitches who feel dem all dat.

" then a who trouble mrs perfect,  gwan like yuh all dat wid yuh fuck out self " marie dragged laughing with her friends .

" mi fuck out? Marie come tuh me straight and bloodclatt plain memba when yuh deh inna bush a bounce off buddy an yuh mada nearly kill yuh ".

irritatedly I told them cause she mussi forget I was once friends with her and she told me everything.

I might sound like  horrible friend but turning against me for a man who gets u pregnant and end up having kids already with his WIFE is a understatement.

She got silent real damn fast.

" well atleast mi nah dash weh belly an hide it " Danielle grinned.

Danielle was Julie's sister basically the bigger bitch version of her little sister. 

" who to blame? Yuh sista dash weh belly like rubbish. Tuh a uno walk an fuck out Nancytown an breed up like goat a boh 4 pickney yuh have fi 4 different man " I scoffed observing their expression seeing it was priceless.

" Not this ghetto Rat wid har done out belly bottom a come style mi? Girl yuh try fi deh wid mi man long timeeee and even a push yuh self inna mi fada what a big whore " I gasp cause either that or mah guh gag .

Bitch nasty asf.

" mi not even done cah yuh file affi read out" I cleared my throat and held my palm out as if am reading from there.

By now a whole crowd was outside my gate which I didn't mind.

Lando was smoking and listening to me not even doing a thing to stop me .

" bitch!?" Her sister jumped from the crowd and started attacking me.

I grabbed her wig seeing it slide off easily , using it to bash her head and kicked her stomach already knowing she's having a child.

She's always pregnant.

" aye gyal!?" Julie ran up joining us,  out of nowhere Ashley grabbed her and throws her fist in Julie's mouth .

Abby came to our rescue grabbing marie who decided it was a best time to join in already knowing she can't throw hands for shit.

" a dead yah dead in yah bitch!?" Ashley grunts slamming Julie's head in the gate , getting a good grip on her hair using dhat as force to hit her even Harder.

" AYE UNO BRUK UP DAT" 2 police officers had arrived pulling us apart from each other.

" see when mi ketch yuh again , mi personally ago fuck yuh up" Julie grunts holding her head from all that intense dragging.

"  whore yuh nah seh nun,  ano dat come touch har " Abby laughs picking up 2 big stones standing infront of me.

" AYE! put down the stone !" The officer barks again but Abby didn't drop the stone nor moved .

" yuh neva deh yah when shi wah come do my family sum? Mi fo si dung an mek dem beat har " she defended.

The officers grabbed Julie and Danielle and also marie putting them in the backseat.

Julie's face was all fucked up, bleeding from her mouth and eye lid after her head had been bashed in the gate.

I smiled.

Doh ever try fi drag mi name again..

Walking inside was me, Abby, Ashley and Lando.  I closed the gate and walked into the living room to drink water as if I didn't just beat up smaddy.

We sat in silence until I remembered we needed to go shopping and I had work in a few but Keisha will understand.

Getting a 30mins shower,  I got dressed and comb my hair properly cause I needed a new hairstyle and clothes meaning I'll have to spend 2-3hours on shein.

" ready" I announced  grabbing my keys and closing the grill as the 4 of us headed to the BMW.