87-on the move

Zara's pov

Its been weeks since the incident and things seem to rise up differently. I had worked with dajaun on some things that didn't really work out.

We stood in the big room surrounded by high class men and women, with briefcases filled with all sorts of illegal items.

" i see where you're headed, but with a case on our hands it's hard to tell what might happen next "

I wait patiently while dajaun talked and handled the situation.

" sorry if i may seem to be intimidating, but rather the fall on the fact most of my goods had been distributed without my concent therefore, i have all rights to anything u own" dajaun says sternly trying to put his mark in the situation.

An elderly lady looked at him with disgust, maybe the fact he wasn't a white man but had privileges to do whatever a white man could.

I cleared my throat then stood up placing my phone on the table , all eyes fall on me as i began to speak my side of the theory hoping to buy all .

" if i may say something regarding to what my fiancé has said , some of the goods were stolen and from all around the base nothing came up about who had eyes on " i stated getting the go ahead from dajaun.

" so what are u saying ?", the elderly spoke up bitterly rolling her eyes .

" she's saying that people of ouR Empire steals from us but it goes unnoticed until we step in and do something about it " dajaun says backing me up.

The people kn the board began to discuss in what we had talked about , i stepped aside walking ovet to dajaun as he began to gather his things .

He looked pissed off .

" everything will be alright ", i whisper hugging him, he looked down into my eyes with the most blank smile ever.

" I'll just blow this place up then ", he says smirking to me , which i smiled.

" alright u had made your deal, 50 percent of whatever we own is yours " the head of board kilan says standing face to face.

" but sir-

The lady began to protest before he reached out to shut her up . I looked at them both suspiciously as we took the deal and began leaving.

In the car✨⭐️

We sat in silence  thinking over our decision  to take 50 percent of whatever that man had to offer .

In my eyes it was total bullish, but dajaun seems to know them and agreed to work with whatever that half percent was .

" zion blow up di place an colllect the other half ", he says hanging up the phone as we drove down the road passing 2 black audi speeding into the location.

I snickered " yuh really gud enuh , caah tame " he laughs.

" mi do diss fi all a wi " he says speeding unto the high way.

Time skip✨

Zara steps out of the car as she was greeted by carlos and the baby .  Her farther was already there waiting for them both , as she was supposed to arrive a little earlier.

" took u guys long enough ", antwayne says who would be co-piloting the Jet getting them both to Italy .

" sorry got caught up" she says walking on the steps while dajaun catches up with her father .

She grabbed her seat by the window, having the baby on her lap covered in a blanket and his socks and hat .

" we need fi hurry up", carlos said standing by the door .  Out the window dajaun gave her father a hug before he heads in.

The jet then lift off with them leading to the location.
Not too long after⭐️

" why yuh look suh tense " she says straddling his lap .

He lets out a big sigh , wrapping his large arms around her waist pulling her into his chest .

He needed a break from everything that has been going  on since they killed greg . It's like a major stress bubble was slowly swallowing him .

Everything that his father built was coming back to haunt him . There was so many things he didn't know about , growing in the shadows of his father's enemies.

" we need to get to italy fast , then gather a good amount of guards to watch over us while i get things back on track" he says holding her into his chest.

" we can't hide forever, i want our son to grow up and have a peaceful life with his brother and sister not hiding too", zara says as a few tears slip from her eyes.

This was all her fault too but dajaun wouldn't put all the blame on her knowing his father had set this life for him to have enemies.

" sir yuh have a call" carlos says handing dajaun the banga phone .

Easing zara from his chest, he stood up a little placing the phone to his ears.

" guess u killed my farther and think it was all over ?" The person said on the other call.

" was hoping u would call, how about i pay for the funeral since u are in debt " he laughs .

" I wouldn't be laughing just yet , took my brother , my sister , and my father then think I won't do something?" The person says  in a serious tone .

" meet me at the devil's bridge once u land " he says then hung up.

" who was that ? ", she asked but dajaun didn't answer her .

He was going even more deeper into the hell fire that she started .

" carlos! Call every single Empire location and let them know I'll be stopping inn, have all men surround my area and the house " he demanded fustratedly slamming his hand against the table .

" calm down!?", zara shouts as the baby began to cry , dajaun looks at the baby and sighs.

" fucking calm down? We are literally surfacing into the dangerous part of being incharge , yuh think mi fada calm dung fi hear seh him put wi inna danger ?" He spats angrily.

Zara just looked at him , being a crying mess .

" u can't just-

" u wouldn't know how shit feel , yuh neva yet lose everything " he says angrily storming pass her .

Now he was facing every single thing that his father had failed to complete.