16-hold yuh / small cap

- small chapter after the big one...

" good Ole gyal fi get tings " I grinned resting against dajuan while observing the major crowd below. Honestly I felt better being around him and obviously enjoyed his friends and their crazy humor.

" yuh pussy good " he whispered kissing my cheeks. We were hi
h off ground since he didn't want to be noticed in the place suh quick cause man love beg beg ....his words

Our section wasn't too full but had good amount of people mostly from my dad's organization and Dajuan's close friends , Marlon didn't arrive due to his flight being delayed along with my father's.

It was zion, Lyons, Scar, rookie, boomer, Jose, Crow and baba learn all the names from dajuan who kept whispering them to me , I felt save around them like things would be so weird and everything felt perfect.

" big up di Don dem anyweh loyalty an honor mi fada !" The Sel
ector shouted through the mic pointing in our section and every other after that.

Dajuan
raised his cup nodding to the man then proceeded to wave around and took a seat dragging me to his lap " dawg mi wah some bitches ova yah " Rookie grumbled drowning himself in vodka clearly drunk.

" suh gwan " dajuan agreed sipping from his cup rubbing all over my thighs knowing how sensitive I was " relax man " he chuckled feeling my ass shift sitting right on his dick.

Playing with my hair I began to take snaps with me and him posting them in my CF and posting the only me ones on public cause am not finna have no bitch tek my stuff and post it around the media for likes and views.

Suddenly some champagne people came thru the crowd and walked upstairs behind Rookie placing them on the table. I felt eyes in our section seeing a slim built girl with glasses eyeing dajuan who waved at her .

" gyal move up " Tanya scoffs snatching her cup of water leaning against scar who was half drunk smoking his night away.

I thanked her then continued on with my night cause mi nah guh ask questions weh surely ago hot up mi head .

" Nuh boring gyal"
"Boring gyal "
"nuh man nuh wah no Boring gyal "

AIDONIA blasted through the club seeing everybody on their feet ready to throw down. Placing my cup on the table i pull down my dress a little and rest my purse by dajuan heading into the crowd with Tanya.

Looking back dajuan wasn't sitting anymore but leaned over the rail watching me and later joined was scar glaring at Tanya. Bending my back I place my hands on my knees and began to rotate my waist ticking around like a time clock.

" yass gyal!" Tanya hyped me up arching her back touching the floor. I felt a pair of hands behind me thinking it's dajuan but instead there was a much older guy smiling from ear to ear gripping my waist.

" gimmi a slow whine deh " he smirks but I felt uncomfortable and wanted to embrace dajuan again. However trying to move wasn't in my favour as the guy grip strong pon mi an nah leg mi guh, seeing this immediately dajuan came downstairs in agony.

" Big pussy bowy !? Yuh deaf MOVE " he barked dragging me behind him. His friends were all behind also ready to pop off and murder the guy on point " please dajuan nuh yaso " I begged seeing the crowd stop by started to record us.

" yuh lucky yer" he points out grabbing me back to our section, once there he kissed my lips and place me beside him to finish off the party .

After what felt like hours I start to get sleepy remembering I've been working and haven't get a good sleep. Some men walk into our booth scaring me with threats but dajuan stood up to them with a small chuckle.