for the confused

- likkle k is from New York basically Greg son AKA the other
don.

- at the football practice he saw Zara again but remember they met the night she went to the house party and she called him over wid di 6 man bagga him.

- liking her already knowing him and dajuan aren't friends and his sister used to date dajuan.

- jaydian and dajuan used to date during high school,  after finding out her father was greg and his father would start a war he told her to abort her baby when she told him about her pregnancy.

- she moved to New York with her brother just after their mother passed away and plans to return.

- after her return she found out dajuan was a father and also had a girlfriend which ruin her chances of getting back together with him and to fix the situation back then.

- dajuan hates her because after she moved to New York his father died and so did his brother which means her father had something to do with it .

- that's why he was against mentioning her name and was real surprised at seeing her that night.

- now that jaydian is back , dajuan's relationship with Zara is slowly falling apart because he's still in love with jaydian all those years and can't get over her.

- Jadore(likkle k)  however liked Zara since he was a child and really wanted her but because of dajuan and her father he couldn't fulfill his wishes.

- now he fights for her heart hoping to win her over despite his father and her father having ongoing war.

- zara's depression is slowly getting the best of her and after missing her period for weeks now she doesn't know what to do

- latty is trying to be in dajuan's life again , now that she's pregnant and carrying his child makes it more difficult for her to put out the real feelings.

- Ashley is vomiting and also having back pains here and there wondering if she should go to the doctor or just brush it off as nothing.

- Zara's mother is still in a coma but there is hope she might wake up soon or not.

- the side chick of Lando is pregnant but doesn't know how to tell him .

- Lando is in Florida but Zara doesn't know that yet.

- Julie has been missing since Tuesday night , her wishes to be found is unfortunate.

- sin will be flying home early along with his brother Gorton and Marlon to run things right

- zara's planning to uplift her self and turn her dreams into reality

- her sister Mikayla is having a wonderful time in Dubai with a guy she met over a weekend party.

- nikayla is still struggling by her self with her kids , as sin decides to not send her money to take care of anybody

😭💕