46/ fade out

Dajuan's pov

" doh run too far enuh, yow frass watch har " I instructed our body guard while I made a phone call.

lately spending time with jania has been the best but nothing tops being in bed with my baby girl and even enjoying her pregnancy with her .

" yow bossy done line up di ting " tooth pick told me , I felt more happy everything was falling in place.

" alright weh Sin deh?" I asked.

" bro dem mek sure mi get a soap enuh " Marlon shouts in the background,  I rolled my eyes already knowing how much mi hate dem style deh .

" gi him di phone " I scoffed and waited until I heard him more clearly " shut up yuh mouth,  affi mek everybody know seh mi call " I grumbled and hung up.

After the news about Zara and the fact somebody even shot after them both made me so angry mi almost shoot up mi house tpc.

The news about Greg now being out the shadows and handling things like he runs the place, and his little King fish of a son trailing on the rocky path.

Sin promised to handle things and protect Zara, which gave me the courage to speak up and tell him about me and her having an relationship but didn't mention the fact she was carrying my child.

Doubt he even knows about the pregnancy.

And I wasn't going to tell him that part.

" daddyyyyy" jania yawned and held up her arms to get picked up, after picking her up she layed on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck.

We exit the carnival and head to the car, opening the door I placed her on the seat with a big teddy bear and got in myself.

Frass locked the door and got into the front driving us home .

After all that shit happening in Jamaica I didn't trust a soul out here in New York.

Even as a well known nigga from the streets and Yaad itself I didn't fuck around with nobody or give them the chance to do the same .

" yow frass call Scar an ask boh di shipment " I instructed after a while mi start notice some changes in his behavior but didn't think too much about it .

Tanya didn't even tell me about the ambush if the nurse didn't call me or Sin to explain everything.

My mind was telling me things for very odd reasons, not that I wanted to believe and end up hurt people who really love an care for me .

But most times cutting off people will be more better than having that fake energy .

" mi nah get him enuh " frass voice and I nodded,  which tells me everything I was already assuming.

Obviously if someone has more power and can give u anything out of a Rainbow's ass plus it has something to do with running under your own command.

He was easy like that.

No wonder my father thinks twice whenever saying things around him. Just for my luck trusting him more with my info would surely send me to jail or the dead yard if I don't play smart and act out.

" alright mek mi know if him call back " I advise holding myself from calling him and actually giving him my mind.  Right now the main focus was getting my baby mother's away from certain drama and do the same for my kids.

Latty hasn't called for money or asked about anything,  she didn't tell about her doctor visits and keeps the baby's life away from me .

I was trying to be there for her and the baby but my child seems to don't want me around or maybe she has other plans .

" call latty " I told Alexa holding the phone to my ears, glancing down at Jania fast asleep resting on my lap sucking her Thumb.

Calling.......baby mada 1

" hello " she mumbled into the phone .

My mind suddenly went to a cool place .

" yuh cah call or text me ? Nah talk boh di baby again " I asked her confused thinking I was playing the father role or did she plan to remove me .

" sorry did busy " she lied .

" wull week ? Since mi come up a only 2-3 time yuh text boh di baby nothing else " I murmured already getting upset .

She didn't have no excuses,  Zara was very upset with me and we made it up and started having a  conversation . She told me about the pregnancy and her first check up even to share the ultrasound of the unborn.

" mi have a life enuh Jubba , mi cah just call an text yuh dung fi everything " she fussed as if my words annoyed her .

" really or it's the fact seh yah.....look yah nuh mmcht " I hissed remembering Jania in the car and we were almost at the house, wanting to tell her my mind so bad .

" how di rass yuh neva chat boh dat when mi deh deh ? All of a sudden yuh have life an one bagga shit " I cussed .

She fell silent.

Lying ass bitch.

" yuh fi lucky seh mi nuh deh deh , one fucking slap yuh would a get " I threatened her.

Wouldn't actually hit har again while she pregnant tho.

" or else wah? Yuh feel because Zara involved everything changed. We used to be so close an yuh just get up an cut " she cried .

Right now mi not even feel sorry or have nuh emotions fi har...Zara was everything to me right now , worse har fada knows about the relationship so no more hiding and going around the corner.

" really Latty ? When yah guh out inna afta fucking 1 fi guh whore out yuh self mi seh something? Yuh fi lucky man fuck yuh raw " I hissed and hung up.

Might affi get tested this week too.

The car came to a stop, I got ready and took up Jania into my arms while Frass carried her teddy bear behind us . Entering the yard I hailed my guards and some men smoking outside with Gorton.

" mumma knock out " he laughs .

I nodded heading up the stairs and into her princess themed room with a Cinderella Bed. Tucking her in the covers,  I turned off the lights and walk towards my bedroom. 

Closing the door , I remove my pants and place the gun in my draw . Walking into the bathroom I washed my face and cleanse myself using the exfoliation bar Zara recommended.

After doing that i took a shower and got out wrapped the towel around me and head into the bedroom.  Putting on my underpants and deodorant,  plug in my phone and rest it on the nightstand then lock off the lights curling under the covers .