134

Chapter 134 Chapter 134 Salted Fish Yu

Xian also felt that she was making trouble unreasonably.

She obviously also likes Ning Xiaomao, and even after this period of getting along with her, she no longer likes a cat. I

like her more as a woman.

But Yuxian just couldn't 't control his mouth and said such words.

Doesn't she know what kind of character Ning Qiu is?

Ning Mao Mao is warm and direct, what did she say? When they first met in the hospital, he bluntly said that he deliberately tricked her.

How could she say such a thing if she didn't really like her?

Yu Xian rubbed his forehead, his face looked a little ugly, She suddenly had a headache.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that. "

Ning Qiu was wrapped in the quilt, and just when she was about to use the little cat's curse technique, she noticed that Yu Xian's face was frighteningly pale.

She had drained so much blood just now to deal with Zhang Zilang , and her face was not even that pale!

Ning Qiu directly jumped off the bed, the fur turned into a white suspender skirt, and held Yu Xian up: "What's wrong with you? Why do you look like that-"

But before she could finish her words, Yu Xian closed her eyes and fainted.

Ning Qiu was so panicked that she quickly put Yu Xian on the bed and pinched her wrist to feel her pulse.

Although Ning Qiu was not Doctor,but she and Fifth Grandma had learned how to treat illnesses and injuries.

But after feeling the pulse, Ning Qiu was even more confused.

The cosine pulse was normal, and there was no other problem except for some weakness.

Her body was extremely healthy, and it seemed that she was not healthy at all. There wasn't that much blood!

Ning Qiu frowned and raised her hand to pinch Yu Xian's nose.

Half a minute passed, a minute passed...

The person lying on the bed looked as pale as a sheet of paper and showed no reaction, even to the most basic tasks. There was no response to her breathing.

But when Ning Qiu let go of her hand to talk about her breathing, she could feel her exhalation and inhalation again.

Ning Qiu was completely confused.

What is Yu Xian's situation now?

The more he thought about it, the more flustered he became. Ning Qiu Qiu casually put on a coat and ran out like the wind to find Fifth Grandma.

At the same time,

in the system space,

518, who looked like a three-headed villain, frowned and looked at Yusine lying on the ground.

Yusine's body was curled up, hugging His head looked very painful.

"No. 001 never told me that erasing memories would have such sequelae! "518 went berserk.

Ning Qiu couldn't see the problem, but 518 could.

After entering this small world, most of Yu Xian's soul power was released by the small world.

However, her body could not withstand the power of the soul. So usually Yu Xian is fine, but once she fights with someone, she needs to use the spiritual energy accumulated in her body, and her body will not be able to hold on.