9-10

Chapter 9 The Ninth Salted Fish

Yuxian glanced at it and ate a small wonton. He was a little worried: "The eyes are so small. You have to look at your phone, me and the road. Are you busy enough?"

518 was full of nervousness. He was immediately blocked and said, "Do you still have time to care about this? Aren't you afraid that Zhao Tianfeng will find out that you were the one who beat him and come to settle the score with you?"

With Zhao Tianfeng's small belly and the uncertainty in the original text, if Yu Xian is beaten by Discovering it is a complete dead end. 518 regretted it very much. It had been worried about this matter since the night before yesterday, but Cosine was not in a hurry. He looked like he had a plan. 518 was so anxious that his scales fell off and there was nothing he could do.

Soon, the six people seemed to have confirmed something and walked quickly to Yu Xian. The leader, the man with slender eyes, looked at her through his slit-like eyes and spoke with full malice: "Is this Yu Xianyu? Someone wants to If I want to see you, please come with us!"

The condescending tone and matter-of-fact attitude made 518 even more worried. This was definitely because Zhao Tianfeng's men didn't run away.

The original owner was very poor, and she had always worked to pay for her tuition. Breakfast like small wontons was like a luxury item to the original owner. It was an extra expense that she would not pay for at all. Yu Xian’s pockets were now empty, and all the money was spent by the original owner. With so much money, if she hadn't slept for two days and had several meals, she wouldn't have been able to buy a big bowl of wontons just now.

Therefore, no matter how vigorously the other party howled, Yu Xian remained extremely focused and made up his mind to finish the whole bowl of wontons first.

Such an attitude, in the eyes of the other party, is completely contemptuous.

The man with slender eyes raised his eyebrows and his expression became ferocious.

boom! He slapped the table with his hand, making a big noise. The students scattered in the restaurant did not notice them at first, but with this slap, everyone's eyes were attracted to this place.

There were more and more curious eyes. Under the gaze of everyone, the man with slender eyes not only did not restrain his movements, but instead smiled maliciously and deliberately increased his volume.

"Classmate Yu Xian, you don't remember what you did at the bus stop, do you? Or do you think you need me to remind you?" They have roughly found out the details of Yu Xian, and they know that she is a college student in the drama school. Nothing special.

Such a little girl is the most timid and afraid of things. A little scare can scare her out of fear. She knows that her affairs will be told in public, especially the audience is those students who have already started to crawl around in the circle. It is estimated that she will soon I'm about to cry.

Sure enough, after the slender-eyed man finished speaking, he felt a little more eagerness in the eyes of the students around him.

It's true, who doesn't like to watch the fun and listen to gossip? He was extremely confident.

518 breathed a big sigh of relief: "Great, great. It seems that Zhao Tianfeng hasn't realized that it was you who beat him." Although the posture of these people is not much better now, they beat Zhao Tianfeng and rejected Zhao Tianfeng. In comparison, the former is obviously more deadly.

Yu Xian shook his head. 518 has no human emotions and is too naive here. For Zhao Tianfeng, hitting him and rejecting him are both unforgivable mistakes. No matter who it is, there will be a good end, regardless of the order.
⑩思⑩Rabbit⑩在⑩在线⑩Read⑩Read⑩Otherwise,
he wouldn’t have sent someone to find him so quickly.