69-70

Chapter 69 Article 69 Salted Fish

He Jiangnan simply doesn’t believe in women falling in love. The harmony of yin and yang is the right principle of heaven and earth.

So what if He Jiangnan's cultivation level is lower than that of Venerable Kongshan? Could it be that the young master of the demon tribe really loves him wholeheartedly?

There must be some weirdness and conspiracy here!

So He Jiangnan wants to kidnap the young master of the demon clan back to the demon realm and let her become a demon like himself!

He Jiangnan thought a lot, but the time he spent was only a moment.

From the time he suddenly hit the soul-breaking cone to the time he took action against Yu Xian, the speed was so fast that the guards of the City Lord's Mansion didn't react at all.

Seeing the blood mist spreading rapidly, it had already arrived in front of Yu Xian while Sheng Ning was resisting the soul-breaking cone. He Jiangnan's face, which was always full of violent emotions, also had a stiff and strange smile.

He had foreseen in his heart the wonderful scene of Yu Xian being captured by him, and had even secretly activated the teleportation talisman, ready to escape at any time after succeeding!

When the time comes, the sky will be high and the sea will be vast, will he be able to do what he wants to do?

As for Yu Xian, who was also in the middle stage of Hedao cultivation like him, He Jiangnan naturally did not take him seriously.

Let’s not talk about the weakness of women, so what if Yu Xian’s cultivation level is equal to his? He Jiangnan had killed tens of millions of people to reach his current position as Blood Demon Lord.

And this young master, who has been hidden by the Demon King and has only recently been revealed to the world, is probably just an embroidered pillow in appearance. I don’t know where her cultivation comes from!

Whether it was a direct confrontation or a conspiracy, He Jiangnan never felt that he would fail.

However, He Jiangnan, who was filled with excitement and pain in his consciousness, did not notice what Sheng Ning did after shattering the soul-breaking cone.

After discovering that He Jiangnan's main target was Yu Xian, and wanted to use a trick to wipe out the fire, Sheng Ning not only did not take action, but instead raised the corner of his mouth slightly and looked at Yu Xian with trust.

The next moment, Yu Xian's eyes gleamed, a gorgeous and majestic gilded color appeared in the corners of her eyes, and a dazzling golden light instantly rose between her eyebrows!

The moment the golden light flew out from the center of Yu Xian's eyebrows, it turned into a golden long sword with complicated patterns, carrying the brilliant sword power, and slashed down at the blood mist!

laugh!

The blood mist was cut as easily as hair under the golden sword, and was directly divided into two parts.

The golden long sword kept moving, making a loud buzzing sound, and stabbed He Jiangnan straight across his body.

In an instant, He Jiangnan's whole body Qi was blocked!

A creepy sense of crisis immediately arose in He Jiangnan's heart.

There was obvious surprise and panic in his eyes that turned blood red due to the piercing of the sea of ​​consciousness!

Without any hesitation, He Jiangnan relied on his survival instinct to infuse the demonic energy into the teleportation talisman hidden in his sleeve.

The teleportation talisman was activated instantly, and He Jiangnan disappeared in front of everyone in a flash!