93-94

Chapter 93: Salted Fish

Yan Hao was completely transformed into a zombie half an hour after being taken away by Yu Xian.

But he was still conscious.

Yuxian found a live chicken on the road, killed it, poured the chicken blood on him, and then threw the person into the pile of zombies.

Chicken blood can also attract zombies. Although it is not as attractive as human smell, the smell of blood is good for zombies.

Dozens of zombies swarmed up. Even if Yan Hao only had chicken blood, it was enough to make him die in boundless fear and pain.

Yan Hao pushed the original owner into the zombie pile, and now Yu Xian retaliates with tooth for tooth, which can be regarded as revenge for the original owner.

It's a pity that Kong Daoli didn't see such a beautiful scene.

Thinking that Yan Hao couldn't even scream before he died, Yu Xian felt a little regretful.

But the middle-aged man’s men didn’t know what she was thinking.

Hearing her ghostly voice, I felt a chill in my heart at first, but then I quickly reacted.

"So what if you are a superpower?

" "Can superpowers deal with our more than twenty guns at the same time?" "

In order to take Ning Qiu away smoothly, the middle-aged man spent a lot of money this time.

He had no military background. If he hadn't seen the opportunity quickly when the apocalypse came, he wouldn't have been able to contribute to stabilizing the situation.

But after the situation stabilized slightly, the military The people in power with square backgrounds did not issue unlimited weapons and ammunition and other lethal materials.

After all, at the beginning of the apocalypse, many people took the opportunity to loot and act arrogantly.

If weapons were issued rashly, it would be difficult for the base in City A to obtain The stability of the city has been ruined.

So the current rules in City A are that if you want to get guns and ammunition, you must first form a team to kill zombies and clean up the surroundings or collect supplies. Only after meeting the requirements can you apply for weapons. The middle-aged man has no

military background and is assigned He can't get involved in supplies.

But he can find people.

When the end of the world comes, people everywhere turn into zombies.

The military area is no exception.

And because the military area is densely populated, the losses are also very heavy.

Many people are experiencing this After experiencing this kind of thing, his mentality changed. He was jealous of those with superpowers, but also longed to awaken his superpowers. The

middle-aged man seized the opportunity and secretly contacted a few mentally unbalanced people and asked them to form a team to gather his subordinates.

Less than In two months, they have gathered hundreds of people.

Among these hundreds of people, there are relatively few people with supernatural powers, and most of them are eager to awaken their powers.

For the sake of safety, the middle-aged man did not bring everyone with him, but just He selected more than 20 people who were definitely on the same front as him.