112-115

Chapter 112, One Hundred and Twelve Salted Fish,

Bai Tong’s face is very exciting.

The sarcasm in Yu Xian's words was so obvious that even a person like Bai Tong, who was accustomed to putting on airs, could no longer maintain his elegant and gentle image.

In contrast, Qi Mingcheng's face is thicker.

He gasped and said with some dissatisfaction: "Yixian, how can you talk like this? Teacher Baitong and I are here to help you out of kindness!"

Yuxian laughed: "The premise of helping is that you still have enough energy, it depends on you In this situation, who is helping whom?"

As she spoke, she shook the vines in her hands, and the bamboos dragged by the vines immediately made a clattering sound.

Ning Qiu also hated these two people.

She couldn't tell that the little ghost raised by Bai Tong was related by blood to Bai Tong, but she could feel the resentment in the little ghost.

This alone shows that the kid was killed by someone, and died miserably.

Bai Tong is the one who directly raises the imps. He can benefit from the imps, and he must know how the imps are made.

Ning Qiu hates people who do things to cubs.

Thinking about them monsters, cubs are so rare, but what about humans?

Not only do they want to kill the cubs, but they even want to spare the corpses and souls of the cubs. They must break the bones and suck out the marrow to make the most of it.

In Ning Qiu's eyes, Bai Tong's behavior of raising a brat was no different from cannibalism.

But hate it, Ning Qiu doesn't understand everything.

She just didn't want to worry about the twists and turns, so she was more direct.

Sister Jiang is a senior agent in the industry with a vicious eye.

I have told Ning Qiu more than once before that Bai Tong is not someone to mess with.

The stars who have worked with him, regardless of gender, have basically been taken advantage of by Bai Tong. However, those who suffered the loss either did not find out, or even if they found out, there was no evidence.

Fortunately, Ning Qiu's career had not fully started a few years ago, and he was not qualified to cooperate with an actor like Bai Tong, so he had never been in contact with him.

When the company originally appointed Sister Jiang as an amateur guest for this variety show, Sister Jiang was very unhappy.

Later, she learned that Bai Tong would also attend the meeting, so Sister Jiang made the decision to join. The main purpose was to prevent Bai Tong from doing rubbish.

Just before filming started, another cosine suddenly appeared.

Ning Qiu sighed secretly when she thought that Sister Jiang would definitely be in the live broadcast room watching her every move.

Don't let Sister Jiang, who is like an old lady, be anxious. She already has gray hair before she is even forty years old!

The bald-headed Sister Jiang:...

"Yixian, don't talk like that!" Ning Qiu reached out and hooked Yu Xian's wrist, completely serious and innocent, "Teacher Bai Tong and Teacher Qi are good people, but we left too fast. That's it!"

As she said that, she picked out a medium-sized fish from the six big fish, and handed it to Bai Tong: "Thank you for your hard work, two teachers, why not take a fish back, consider it our meager thank you gift!"