19-20

Chapter 19 Article 19

After Sun Heyi learned from the police who the suspect was, he breathed a sigh of relief. As long as he was not a member of the crew or an actor, otherwise the movie would not know what kind of twists and turns it would suffer. .

However, after he breathed a sigh of relief, the remaining questions arose. Why did he take action?

There was nothing strange about him the first time we collaborated, and he didn't seem to have a grudge against Yu Xian. They usually greeted each other very kindly when they met, and even asked Yu Xian for an autograph, saying that he knew she would be popular. Get a signature first and keep it so you can show it off later.

As a result, in the blink of an eye, today is about to be killed?

If it weren't for Yu Xian's own talents, she might have said goodbye to the entertainment industry after today.

The place was inappropriate. The police only briefly interrogated the man for a few words, and the man quickly confessed honestly. However, he was determined not to let go of the reason why he did it. He only said that he accidentally broke the pressure. I chose not to say a word because I was afraid of being punished by others, with a rude attitude.

The police officer had no choice but to discuss it with Sun Heyi.

Next, I decided to take the person back first and ask questions later.

Yu Shuangning and Yu Shuangning had no objection to this. Since the police had been called, it was up to the police to interrogate him. Tianxin only needed to send a lawyer to try to get this person's sentence to be as long as possible.

The thing is simple to say, but it also took a lot of time. By the time the police left with the suspect, it was already 12 o'clock in the night, and the crew was finally able to disband. Not a single scene was shot in the second half of today, and everyone was confused. Exhausted, I hurriedly went down the mountain to the hotel to sleep and rest.

Yu Xian was called up and went to Sun Heyi's room.

It was Zhou Qing who came to call for help. After entering the door, Yu Xian saw Yu Shuangning and Sun Heyi sitting on the sofa. Sun Heyi frowned, and the screen in the small hall showed the scene of Yu Xian being thrown out.

Zhou Qinghe came to the door, took Yu Xian aside to sit down, and poured her a glass of water. It was very appropriate. Of course, it would have been better if the look in her eyes was not so direct.

Zhou Qing was so curious and surprised. After arriving at the set, Yu Shuangning and her first went to see the footage captured by the camera when the incident occurred. After watching it, Zhou Qing almost forgot about the main thing, and only had one thought in his mind. Who is this classmate Yu? Is he some mysterious special forces soldier from the legend?

Yuxian lowered her head and pretended to be shy, already guessing the reason why they called her over.

After the police identified the suspect, Yu Shuangning commissioned a private investigation, but due to the lack of time, no actual results were obtained.

Just because there are no actual results doesn't mean they won't speculate.

No one in the room, including Yu Xian, felt that this was not the fault of Zhao Tianfeng.

Especially Sun Heyi and Zhou Qing. After they learned from Yu Shuangning that she was the kind person who saved Yu Xian, and what happened that night, they were 90% sure that the person who did it was Zhao Tianfeng, and the remaining 100% There is a ten percent chance that the person who did this is Zhao Tianfeng's subordinates or family members.