71-72

Chapter 71 The Seventy-One Salted Fish

"Wait a minute!" A completely unfamiliar name suddenly appeared, and Yu Xian couldn't help but raise his hand to interrupt Phoenix.

She glanced at Sheng Ning and found that the other person was just as confused as she was. She quickly asked:

"Lu Xu? Wasn't it An Ning's master who changed the name of the Chengtian Clan?"

During the war between the two clans, the Chengtian Clan changed its name. It wasn't called Chengtian Sect yet, and it wasn't as big as it is now. Even the sect's headquarters was not where it is now. It was just a small, low-level sect living behind closed doors on a hill. The leader with the highest level of cultivation in the entire sect was only Jin Dan. He is not even a Nascent Soul in his early cultivation.

It's just that the leader was lucky and became the guide for Sheng Ning to enter the Tao. Because Sheng Ning shined in the war between the two clans and directly became the strongest fighting force on the human race, the Chengtian Sect took advantage of the trend.

The so-called name change, relocation, and expansion were all gradually completed after the war between the two clans. Among them, the name change was completed by the leader at the time, Sheng Ning's master.

Why is it now called Lu Xu?

Not long after Yu Xian came to this world, she checked Sheng Ning's memory. She had not forgotten even these most basic things.

Phoenix held the tea cup and took a slow sip of tea. He raised his eyes and glanced at the doubtful faces of the two people and chuckled.

"It seems that your relationship is really good. Everything Yu Xian knows is from the perspective of both souls and souls, right?"

Yuxian waved his hand: "Senior, let's talk about business!"

Fenghuang coughed and lowered his eyes to the tea cup in his hand.

"Sheng Ning remembered correctly. The renaming of the Chengtian Sect was indeed completed when her master was the head, but the person who proposed the matter and pushed it through until it was completed was Lu Xu."

"After the renaming of the Chengtian Sect, it was The next year, Lu Xu replaced the previous head and became the new sect leader, and a hundred years later, he ascended directly."

At this point, Phoenix raised his head and showed a cold smile.

"Sheng Ning probably doesn't remember Lu Xu at all, right?"

"To be honest, I don't have the slightest impression of him."

"Lü Xu ascended to the throne six hundred years after the demon and human clans signed a contract. He became The leader of the Chengtian Clan was in the fifth hundred years. At that time, he had already reached the stage of transcending tribulation. He contributed a lot to the Chengtian Clan to be as large as it is today." "But during the war between

the two clans, this king I don't even remember that there is a person like Lu Xu!" "

In just six hundred years, he went from being unknown to being the first person to transcend tribulations and rise to the top. This level of talent is beyond even the reach of Sheng Ning. !"

Phoenix said with a sneer.

In the battle between the demon race and the human race, although both sides devoted all their available combat power, it was the high-level monks among them who really dominated the outcome of the battle.

Even when the two clans finally signed a contract, it was because Fenghuang and Shengning were evenly matched and neither could beat the other, so they had no choice but to choose peace.