56-57

Chapter 56 The fifty-sixth salted fish

sword directly penetrated You Hui's consciousness, penetrated deep into the depths, and pierced his sea of ​​consciousness.

As soon as the spiritual energy gathered in the palm of his hand, You Hui felt a sharp pain in his consciousness, his eyes rolled back, his mouth and nose began to bleed, and he knelt on the ground with a pop.

This is what spiritual consciousness is like. If you say it is tough, it is indeed tough. A monk with strong spiritual consciousness can completely break away from the physical body and exist only in the state of soul.

But it is also fragile. There are many ways to cultivate spiritual consciousness, and without exception, they are all gentle methods. They dare not cause any damage to spiritual consciousness.

There was chaos in the sea of ​​consciousness, with all kinds of thoughts swirling around. You Hui groaned in pain/%e5%90%9f and almost went crazy.

If he hadn't always cherished his life, and as the head of the sect, he had been carrying all kinds of magic weapons of Chengtian Sect on his body, he would have turned into a fool at this time.

Yuxian pretended to be surprised and shouted loudly: "What's going on, Master You? Is it because you have a conscience and want to ask for my forgiveness?"

She said this in a rude manner, as if You Hui had really made a big mistake. It's like needing to kneel down to ask for forgiveness.

You Xuesi, who flew to her father's side and wanted to help him up, was shocked and hateful when she heard this.

The elders and disciples didn't know the inside story, but she knew it.

Although I don't know why Yu Xian seems to know something, but no matter what, Yu Xian must not be allowed to tell about the past!

You Xuesi made a prompt decision and said solemnly: "Yuxian! Although you are possessed by the devil, you were once a disciple of the Chengtian Sect. Now that the leader is in trouble, are you just gloating about it?!"

You Xuesi only has a golden elixir cultivation level. After living for decades, one-third of that time was spent in a coma and deep sleep.

Therefore, her eyesight and knowledge were not broad enough. Although she guessed that her father's condition at this time was definitely not accidental, she could not connect it with cosine.

In her opinion, now is the perfect time to get rid of Cosine.

And Cosine provided her with a perfect reason.

It was her sudden surge in cultivation.

I would like to ask, if he was not really possessed by the devil, how could Yu Xian be promoted from the late stage of foundation building to Nascent Soul all at once?

She must have been practicing magic skills for a long time, and she didn't expose it until she couldn't bear it anymore on Qian Lei Platform!

You Xuesi believed that she had great righteousness, and said sincerely to the four elders: "Elders, Yu Xian's sharp increase in cultivation and drastic change in personality must be because she has become completely possessed by the devil! Please help me, the four elders, to eliminate Chengtian Sect. Such a scourge!"

The four elders looked at each other, but for a moment no one made any move.

The four of them are all in the middle and late stages of Nascent Soul, and their eyesight is much better than that of You Xuesi. Of course, they can see that You Hui's current appearance means that his consciousness is damaged, and he can also see whether Yu Xian is possessed by a demon.