81-82

Chapter 81 The Eighty-one Salted Fish

When Shi Changhe was looking for him, Yu Xian was adding the last handful of soil to the simple grave in the flower bed.

The tomb is low and squat, and can only be regarded as a small earthen bag, but the surrounding weeds have been cleared away, and the flower beds are relatively square, making it look like a natural mausoleum.

Seeing Shi Changhe coming, Yu Xian did not greet him directly. He just used the dagger in his hand to cut out a wooden tombstone and planned to erect it in front of the tomb.

Shi Changhe's eyes fell on the dagger in Yu Xian's hand and he couldn't move away from it. All the drafts he had just typed up to invite her to dinner were thrown out of the window.

It was obviously not a normal dagger. It had no handle and looked like a piece of iron simply shaped into a dagger. It was only an emergency item.

Therefore, Shi Changhe could tell at a glance that the dagger should have been made by Yu Xian using his own powers.

Her power level is so high? Can metal shapes be easily changed?

Shi Changhe had seen Yu Xian holding a long sword in his hand before, but at that time Yu Xian was holding a corpse in his arms. Shi Changhe looked at it for a few times and felt panicked, so naturally he didn't bother to take a closer look.

Looking back at it at this time, I vaguely remembered that the long sword also had no hilt and sword grille. It was obviously not a handicraft made before the end of the world.

Shi Changhe felt regretful about his carelessness.

When making preparations for taking on the mission, Shi Changhe finally found a metal superpower user in City A who was willing to trade.

The team spent most of the supplies they had accumulated for two months before getting the superpower to reinforce their vehicles.

However, his kind of reinforcement was just a simple reinforcement of the outer metal shell of the car. The various modified parts on the off-road vehicle were made by Shi Changhe himself before the end of the world.

Just such a task took the superpower nearly a week, and the result was far from as good as Shi Changhe imagined.

Moreover, Shi Changhe was very sure that the superhuman with whom he originally traded could not directly change the shape of metal at all.

Compared with the current cosine, it is completely in the sky and on the earth.

Shi Changhe drooled with greed, and he didn't react suddenly until Yu Xian set up the tombstone, took one last look at the low grave and turned towards him.

At this moment, even if Shi Changhe was not embarrassed at first, he was still embarrassed and wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in.

He originally wanted to lend a hand to help, but he forgot everything. What kind of thing is this?

Shi Changhe was speechless for a long time, not knowing whether he should ask about the supernatural powers or apologize first. Finally, he broke the rules and said directly: "Go over and have a meal with us first. You have been busy all day. How can you survive without eating?"

Yu Xian nodded slightly: "Thank you, I will explain everything clearly to you before eating. "

The temporary camp selected by the team members was not far from the place where the original owner and his party stayed.

Anyway, after the end of the world, except for some clean places that can be found inside some buildings, other areas have been basically covered by zombies. Everyone has become accustomed to quickly clearing an area to fill their stomachs in this messy environment. I was sleeping, so I could barely clean it up and read it.