33-34

Chapter 33 The Thirty-Third Salted Fish

On the stairs not far away, Yu Shuangning looked at the two people chatting happily and silently changed the direction of their footsteps.

When Chen Yuqin stimulated Yu Xian just now, she was just above them upstairs and vaguely heard a few words. She wanted to come down and explain to Yu Xian, but she heard Yu Xian agree with Chen Yuqin's view, and then Li Yunjing went over again.

Yu Shuangning hesitated. Their relationship had developed rapidly during this period, but she always had an uneasy feeling, always feeling that Yuxian would suddenly leave her one day.

Now hearing that Yu Xian agreed with Chen Yuqin made Yu Shuangning even more uneasy. Will Yu Xian really stay? Stay with her for the rest of your life?

This was not a good time to ask questions, so Yu Shuangning thought about it a few times, turned around and left.

This year's Golden Tripod Awards Ceremony, Yu Xian will participate with the "Twins" crew.

Li Yunjing specially wanted to take Yu Xian with her to do the styling, but Yu Xian was too lazy to endure the traffic jam in Beijing and travel so far, so she made up her mind to let Tianxin's stylist take care of it.

The manager, Sister Qiu, was in agitated mood and kept talking around Yu Xian.

After "Twins" was released on October 1, the box office performance in the first three or four days was very mediocre, just average for general suspense films. However, the movie has enough advantages. The first batch of audiences had a good viewing experience. When they gave out their feedback Since then, the box office of "Twins" has been catching up, surpassing many of its competitors at the same time.

Although it failed to top the list due to the heavy subject matter, it still hovered between the top four and the top two. It can be regarded as the biggest dark horse of the period.

If not, Chen Yuqin wouldn't be so afraid of Li Yunjing.

Yu Xian is the heroine of "Twins" and has been nominated for Best Actress, but Sister Qiu doesn't know what the final result will be.

That's why she was nervous, even more nervous than Yu Xian, the heroine who was really going to compete.

Seeing that Sister Qiu was so nervous that it was interfering with the makeup artist's work, Yuxian could only find something for her to do: "Sister Qiu, can you pour me a glass of boiled water? I'm a little thirsty."

With something to do, Qiu My sister's tense nerves relaxed, and she opened the door and ran out like the wind.

Yuxian closed her eyes and let the makeup artist work on her face.

"Sister Yu, you are so calm. Sister Qiu's hands were shaking just now, but you calmed her down with your words." The stylist chatted.

Yuxian joked casually: "Because I think I will definitely not win the award, so I am not nervous at all."

The makeup artist said no repeatedly, "Sister Yu, please don't

You are joking, if Sister Qiu hears it, her hands will tremble again..."

Before she could say the word "Le", there was a knock on the door. The makeup artist's heart trembled. It couldn't be such a coincidence. Sister Qiu actually turned out to be real. Did you hear that?

But she realized it immediately. Sister Qiu had just gone out, so

she didn't need to knock on the door even if she came. "Sister Yu, please wait a moment, let me see who is coming. "