108-111

Chapter 108 The One Hundred and Eight Salted Fish

One week later, it was eight o'clock in the morning.

Yu Xian got out of the car carrying a shriveled backpack, then turned around and reached out to the car.

Ning Qiu grimaced and angrily got off the car behind her, ignoring the hand that stretched out to support her.

Yuxian raised his eyebrows and sighed deliberately, "Ning Xiaomao, I am your elder now. Is this how you treat your elders?"

Ning Qiu glared at her hard, trying to take advantage of her "ferocious" eyes. To shut up Cosine.

But how could Cosine be scared? Her brain worked perfectly, transforming Ning Qiu in front of her into a kitten with teeth and claws.

No matter how much the kittens show their teeth and claws, they are still cute.

So she still stretched out her hand to signal Ning Qiu to come over.

Ning Qiu doesn't move, Yu Xian doesn't move either, let's see who can't hold back first.

The reason why this happened was entirely due to a special accident.

After completing the division of labor with Zou Nanxue in the hospital, Yu Xian immediately went to observe the three women who were targeted sexually by Qi Mingcheng.

The editor of Wenkan Reading, the daughter of the owner of Kaiyue Entertainment, and a teacher at BGI.

These three people are indeed people with extraordinary luck.

Cosine calculated based on their original luck.

Editors would have discovered popular authors and personally controlled the film and television projects of those novels.

Excelle Entertainment will eventually fall into the hands of the boss's daughter, and she will be the true daughter of Excelle.

The teacher will have outstanding scientific research results and be promoted to the youngest full professor at BGI.

All three of them are successful in their careers and will be very influential in the future, so their luck will naturally not be bad.

It's a pity that their luck has begun to drain more or less, apparently being absorbed by Qi Mingcheng and the illegal system.

Among them, the editor suffered the most loss of luck.

Wenkan Reading's headquarters is in the capital. Yuxian met her in the name of work and found that she had been hypnotized by Qi Mingcheng, more than once.

A few days after the alien soul replaced Qi Mingcheng, he began to publish the novel "The Wind Rises in the Canglan" on Wenkan Reading. The original owner did not forget this even when he was delayed in Huada to absorb his luck.

In other words, he has long made up his mind to increase his worth by writing novels.

There are layers of hypnosis on the editor, and the deepest level of hypnosis is to make her use every means to gain benefits for Qi Mingcheng in the article review.

Superficial hypnosis made her fall in love with Qi Mingcheng and do anything for him.

When Yu Xian met the editor, multiple layers of hypnosis had already made the editor's state obviously not right.

She was originally a workaholic who only wanted promotion and salary increase, but when chatting with Yu Xian, a person she met for the first time, she mentioned more than once that she wanted to give up her job and stay with Qi Mingcheng forever.