7-8

Chapter 7 Article 7 The hem of Xianyu's

skirt was floating gently. The woman came over, keeping a caring but appropriate distance, and asked: "Are you okay?"

Almost as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, 518 let out a scream. , and then began to fart rainbows at the woman's voice.

Yu Xian's almost unstretched expression was stimulated by its scream, and it immediately became several times more real, especially the tears that fell down at once: "It's okay." The woman's beautiful eyebrows were slightly raised, and she whispered

. Asked: "Do I need to call the police for you?"

Yuxian hesitated for a moment. She had no intention of calling the police before. After all, as long as these two people showed up half a minute later, the scene would turn into Zhao Tianfeng being beaten violently by her. Once the police are called, it is not certain who will suffer in the end based on Zhao Tianfeng's connections in Haishi. She planned to get the video and wait for the right time to use it. As long as the timing was right, she could definitely make Zhao Tianfeng suffer a big loss.

But now that she has done nothing and can still maintain her image as a weak victim, then it is acceptable to call the police. Why not just call the police and make a big fuss? It won't work either. Now she only has Zhao Tianfeng as a handle. She can't let Zhao Tianfeng break his muscles and bones. It's a bit wasteful.

Yuxian thought for a few seconds without saying anything, but the person who asked the question misunderstood.

She lowered her head to look at the miscreant whose face was kissing%e5%90%bb. The driver straightened Zhao Tianfeng's face with a wink, so that she could have a closer look. After seeing his face clearly, a flash of light flashed in the woman's eyes. Clearly.

"Since you don't plan to call the police, then leave here first," she said quietly to the girl with tears on her face. The woman looked at Zhao Tianfeng and smiled softly, "Presumably Mr. Zhao won't care about this, right? ?"

Zhao Tianfeng's face was forcibly turned over, and his neck was twisted uncomfortably. After seeing clearly who the speaker was, his expression became even more twisted and vicious: "Yu Shuangning, you'd better not fall into my hands!" He was unexpectedly beaten by his old enemy

Yu Shuangning. He held it in his hand, and it was because he was fighting with a fire release tool in the street. Zhao Tianfeng was angry and resentful. His head was suppressed and could not move significantly, but this did not prevent him from expressing himself with the most vicious eyes. of anger.

Hearing this, a smile slowly appeared on Yu Shuangning's face. She looked down at Zhao Tianfeng from top to bottom, and said very calmly: "Mr. Zhao is in such a good mood. He can even think about the future now." This sentence made Zhao Tianfeng's face darken, and he wanted to open his mouth

to bite . people.

The neglected Yu Xian began to watch the show with tears in his eyes.

I really didn’t expect that I would meet two CEOs at once on this late night. Zhao Tianfeng, the CEO with a bad brain, will not go into details. Although he is sick, he is now the leader of Zhaohui Entertainment. He inherited his father’s business and is doing well. Especially in the entertainment-to-death environment of Small World in recent years, companies like Zhaohui that don't do serious projects are developing like a duck in water.

The person he calls "Yu Shuangning" is truly extraordinary.

In today's entertainment industry, there are three most influential companies. Zhaohui Entertainment is one of them. One of the other two is Caixiang Entertainment, which is good at producing variety shows, and the other is Tianxin, which is run by Yu Shuangning.