23-24

Chapter 23 Article 23

As soon as the police car arrested the person, 518 opened the number and unceremoniously reported the matter first. The revelation was very considerate and included a comparison before and after Feng Yan took drugs. After putting the word "drug addict" on Feng Yan's face, he didn't forget to pack up the information and send it to the major media. It would be fun for everyone to join in, but it would be boring for him to participate alone.

It was noon when the news broke, and Yu Xian was leaning comfortably on the dormitory apartment, rocking the lounge chair, enjoying the sunshine and good mood.

I hope Zhao Tianfeng, who is far away in Haishi, can feel her kindness.

Haishi, Zhaohui Entertainment CEO Office.

Zhao Tianfeng's face was as heavy as water, with dark clouds covering his head, and the veins on the sun were about to pop out.

At noon today, a hot search appeared on Weibo, and it reached the top of the hot list in just half an hour.

# famous director Wang and popular youngster Feng were caught taking drugs, Chaoyang people reported meritorious deeds#

All major media outlets also released relevant news as if they had agreed upon it. In the news, uniformed policemen restrained two A man walked out of a certain mansion.

Although the two people in the picture had their faces covered, the mansion behind them was photographed a lot, and they were quickly recognized.

Because that mansion appeared on the Weibo posts of director Wang Zhongjie and artist Feng Yan a few days ago. At that time, the two posted on Weibo one after another, announcing that they had collaborated. Wang Zhongjie was preparing to shoot the big-budget movie "Dreamers", and Feng Yan made a statement about the man. Number one.

The movie quickly opened an official blog for marketing. Just before drug abuse became a trending search, "Dreamer"-related hot searches were still scrolling on the home page.

Since Feng Yan really has no acting skills and has nothing to boast about in the marketing, hot searches are constantly praising Wang Zhongjie and Feng Yan as friends who have been together for many years, a fairy-like friendship kswl.

It's better now. Friendship is really friendship, but it's filled with poison.

Before Feng Yan's fans could recover from the excitement and surprise that their idol had been favored by a major director, the bad news fell from the sky, shattering them into pieces and refusing to believe it.

Also unwilling to believe it was Zhao Tianfeng.

Feng Yan is a traffic idol that Zhaohui started cultivating two years ago. After two years of operation, he spent countless resources to promote him to the front line.

As a result, something happened to Feng Yan before he started making big money.

Feng Yan's agent was waiting for Zhao Tianfeng to make up his mind. The phone on the table kept ringing. Zhao Tianfeng sat on the chair with a sullen face, his expression so gloomy that he was about to drip.

The incident happened suddenly. The police entered Wang Zhongjie's house and took him out. The news broke the news and made headlines. Zhaohui worked hard to raise public opinion, but no one notified him before the incident happened. With such a big news, everyone wanted to be the first to break the news and gain popularity, but their speed was too fast and the time was too close. Zhao Tianfeng almost made Zhao Tianfeng guess that even the police coming to check was secretly promoted by someone! This is determined to make Zhaohui look bad! Zhao Tianfeng gritted his teeth and thought about his enemies, but in the end he couldn't even choose a more direct suspect. It wasn't that there were no candidates, but that there were too many enemies. For a moment, Zhao Tianfeng felt that everyone was hateful.