73-74

Chapter 73 The seventy-third salted fish

asked this question not because he wanted to get to the bottom of it, or because he was interested in Xu Chen's origins.

But now that he knew who his opponent was, he naturally had to find a way to attack.

Otherwise, do we really have to wait until the time of transcending the tribulation and ascending to have a face-to-face fight with Lu Xu?

Lu Xu now controls the way of heaven, and when they fight against him when he ascends, Yu Xian will naturally be at a disadvantage.

If the relationship between Lu Xu and Xu Chen is the same as that between Phoenix and the original owner, then containing Xu Chen or trying to suppress Xu Chen will be a kind of weakening of Lu Xu.

Cosine must not miss this opportunity.

In addition, perhaps we can also follow Xu Chen to find out who Lu Xu is.

"No, it shouldn't be."

However, as soon as this question was asked, it was denied by Cosine himself.

"Both Senior Fenghuang and Lu Xu have already obtained part of the power of Heaven. An incarnation that can carry part of your soul is not something you can get with just a few words."

"That's true," Fenghuang nodded.

"When I appeared in this incarnation Afterwards, Liu Guang had already found out the details about Xu Chen. Several generations of his ancestors had been dug up, and he was just an ordinary monk with good talent." "It seems that we still have to go to Chengtianmen for a while. What happened." Yuxian frowned and said after thinking for a moment.

Sheng Ning was connected with her, and he guessed her purpose without thinking too much: "Are you going to find the three Hedao monks from Chengtianmen?"

Among these three people, one has experienced the war between the two clans, and two It was the Chengtian Sect that joined soon after the war between the two clans. Speaking of which, it was because of the name of Sheng Ning, the Master Kongshan.

They stayed in Chengtianmen long enough, and unlike Sheng Ning, they were extremely active and participated in various major events in Chengtianmen within a thousand years after the war between the two clans.

Perhaps, we can learn something about Lu Xu from their mouths.

Yuxian nodded with a smile, indicating that he had this intention.

"I just want to vent my anger. When we made such a scene in Chengtianmen, I clearly said that no one from Chengtianmen would be allowed to appear in front of me again, but those people are still evil. Now..." She laughed a

few times: "It's a good idea to let them see if I am true to my word."

Anyway, Yu Xian could guess with his toes that the people in Chengtianmen would not have a good attitude towards her. She had no idea what she wanted to ask. Cheng Jiu couldn't get an answer.

It would be better to fight with real swords and guns and directly search for the souls of those people.

Fenghuang had already known from Liu Guang how Yu Xian showed great power in Chengtianmen and beat the leader of Chengtianmen, You Hui, until he vomited blood.

When I heard her looking like she was going to find trouble, I couldn't help but hold my hands and laugh, extremely happy.

"Not bad, not bad, very like my demon clan!"

Yu Xian glanced at her funny: "Senior, don't be too happy too early. Have you forgotten that when you investigated Lu Xu's origins, you didn't ask anything?"