75-76

Chapter 75:

The stalemate and chaotic situation in the Salted Fish Chengtian Palace suddenly came to a halt because of the appearance of Xu Chen.

Everyone's eyes fell on Xu Chen.

Don't blame them for their direct actions, it's because the changes in Xu Chen's body are too big and obvious.

If I remember correctly, Xu Chen was only a monk in the middle stage of Nascent Soul when he left Chengtian Sect and went to the Monster Clan a few days ago. How could he now have a cultivation level that they couldn't see through?

You Hui, who was almost torn off the throne of the sect master, saw Xu Chen appear and discovered that the other party's cultivation level had soared. He didn't bother to think about why Xu Chen's cultivation level soared. He was immediately excited. He stretched out his hand and motioned for Xu Chen to come over.

"Disciple, since you have come back intact, does it mean...that the matter has been completed?" You Hui was all over the place.

He asked with trembling excitement.

Xu Chen suddenly appeared in Chengtian Hall just now without any notification or any advance notice.

But now apparently no one cares about these subtleties of etiquette.

Everyone stared at Xu Chen, eagerly waiting for his answer.

Under the spotlight, Xu Chen glanced at You Hui casually, with a gloomy smile on his face: "Of course it didn't happen." As soon as

these words came out, the elders who were almost ready to celebrate a moment ago were immediately disappointed. Several people even yelled angrily.

"Since it didn't work out, why did you come back?"

"You don't know the importance of Lord Kongshan, so you gave up after just one failure?"

"It's a good thing that you are still my elder brother of the younger generation of Chengtian Clan. It's so disappointing!"

Although these elders noticed that Xu Chen's cultivation level had soared, they had long been accustomed to being in high positions and bossing around for many years.

After being full of hope and suddenly being disappointed, everyone naturally became irritable and began to speak mercilessly.

Among the crowd, only the two Hedao stage elders looked at each other, their expressions of alertness obvious, and they had even secretly summoned their own magical weapons.

Both of them are in the Hedao stage, one is in the middle stage of Hedao, and the other is in the late stage of Hedao. Of course, it can be seen at a glance that at this time, Xu Chen's cultivation has suddenly reached the late stage of Hedao!

From the time Xu Chen left Chengtianmen to go to the Monster Clan until he came back today, it was less than ten days.

How could a person's cultivation level directly increase to this point in ten days?

Even the elixir in folklore that can ascend if you eat one pill may not be able to do this!

As Taoists, they knew clearly that there was no such elixir in the world.

What's more, when the two elders looked over, they noticed that Xu Chen's aura was different.

Xu Chen has a single-gold spiritual root. People with this kind of talent are most suitable for practicing swordsmanship, and the same is true for Xu Chen himself.

On weekdays, he has a sense of sharpness as a swordsman around him, just like a sword unsheathed, which can cause pain to those with lower cultivation levels. Those with higher cultivation levels can also feel the sharpness of his sword. meaning.