5-6

Chapter 5 The fifth salted fish

Yuxian chuckled: "What did you promise me before?"

The two people's previous agreement was that if they couldn't find a good opportunity after staying in the store for a month, 518 would stop nagging and annoying. As a result Let alone going to the store now, they can't even get out of the sea market, and there is no chance that the agreement will be fulfilled.

518 wailed, took out the seal with a wink, and stuck it on the fish's mouth.

Cosine was satisfied.

She didn't mind the cold either, so she sat on the metal bench and leaned against the cold stop sign, squinting her eyes comfortably. As for what 518 said in the future, Cosine simply went in one ear and out the other.

Why are you so anxious? The plot has not yet begun, and the collapse of the world is also in the distant future. It is only right to take advantage of this time to relax. But it's still a bit cold sitting outside, so it's better to go back to the dormitory early.

Yuxian yawned and raised his head to look at the bus information on the bus stop sign. It was good to have enhanced senses. With the original owner's physical condition, she had to stand up if she wanted to see the bus information on the bus stop sign clearly. .

Although 518 was silenced, he was very unwilling to do so. He still wanted to make some insinuations and urge Yu Xian to do the task. Now that he saw her checking the bus information, he suddenly felt that he had a chance to show off.

"There is a car going back to Haishi Drama Academy. I checked it just now!" As he said this, 518 swung his tail vigorously, begging for praise.

Yuxian directly started to laugh: "Then why didn't you find out that I can't get out of Haishi?"

With one hit, 518 became sluggish again and began to cry silently. The teardrops were still colorful and glittering.

At this moment, the roar of the sports car came from far away, and an arrogant and cool sports car drove by wildly, bringing up a gust of wind and quickly zooming away.

Yu Xian didn't move, still raising his head to check the bus route.

518 became energetic, its tears stopped abruptly, and its eyes shone brightly.

"Male protagonist!"

After entering the small world, 518 always turned on the protagonist monitoring module. This time Cosine became the female protagonist, and it only monitored the male protagonist. The sports car flashed by just now, the male protagonist's monitoring module lit up, and 518 immediately issued a warning.

Hearing this, Yu Xian was not interested, "It seems that he escaped. I should have wrapped the towel more tightly." After 518 was

excited, he also understood. Looking at the momentum of the car driving past, he knew that Zhao Tianfeng had not been found. The person who attacked him is furious now. No matter what, the male protagonist cannot be allowed to see Yu Xian at this time.

Who knows what Zhao Tianfeng will think of when he is angry?

"Let's stay away from the hero, the bus..."

Before he could finish his words, the arrogant roar of the car reappeared, getting closer and closer to them, and the sound became louder and louder.

518's thoughts of escaping were interrupted, and he muttered: "This voice sounds so familiar..."

The male protagonist's monitoring module beeped, "Why is the male protagonist back again?!"

The roar became closer in an instant, The arrogant-looking sports car appeared opposite the stop sign in an instant, and then with a beautiful flick, it turned sideways and stopped in front of the stop sign.