49-50

Chapter 49:

Salted Fish Yu Xian relaxed, but Shen Xining became tangled.

She always felt that behind Yu Xian's words "I won't regret it", there was a definite "You will definitely regret it".

Shen Xining was puzzled.

Only then did she understand what Yu Xian meant by "seeing things differently, knowing things differently".

Because of this trouble, Shen Xining didn't hang out in front of Yu Xian for a few days, so she didn't know that Yu Xian's thoughts about her had changed dramatically.

Yuxian cupped her face and watched with despair as Qin Lingbo and her father Qin Mingchuan talked endlessly together. For the first time, she felt that Shen Xining's clinginess was nothing at all.

Qin Mingchuan rushed to Chixia Villa two days ago because of the poison on Han Shangzhi.

Master Huizhi knew that neither Yuxian nor the Yang family would make it easy for Han Shangzhi.

But as a monk, he couldn't do nothing when faced with Han Shangzhi's tragic situation.

Therefore, on the day when the martial arts conference was held and Han Shangzhi's accident happened, he sent a letter to Qin Mingchuan of Wangyou Valley, asking him to come to Chixiazhuang to talk about it.

Of course, although the old monk is upright, he is actually a little cautious.

In his letter, he did not mention at all that he asked Qin Mingchuan to come here to detoxify. Instead, he invited Qin Mingchuan to "see the world" on the grounds that the poison was strange.

Who is Qin Mingchuan?

The owner of Wangyou Valley is now the most famous miracle doctor in the world.

As soon as I heard that there was a poison that I couldn't cure, I immediately packed my bags, set off overnight, and rushed to Chixia Villa.

As soon as he came, Yuxian's Ansheng life, which had finally been cleaned up, was gone forever.

Qin Mingchuan refused to eat or drink, with two big dark circles on his face. He first tormented the half-dead Han Shangzhi, and then started to grab Yu Xian and ask various questions.

From the combination of medicinal materials to the properties of poisons, I wish I could ask a hundred questions in just one cup of tea.

Yuxian couldn't bear it anymore after enduring it all morning, and wanted to give him some soothing medicine.

But Qin Mingchuan was very keen on these things and often brought various antidotes with him, so Yu Xian had no chance to take action.

After all, he was a senior in the martial arts world and the father of his friend Qin Lingbo. Yu Xian couldn't use the poison, so he was forced to sit here and face the Master of Forgettable Valley, San Qianwen.

With comparison, what Shen Xining did a few days ago was not annoying at all, and even looked a bit cute.

Qin Mingchuan also saw her impatience. After squinting at her for a while, he suddenly smiled: "I heard that my little friend knows the Master Shen of Sanjiang Pavilion and is a disciple of the same sect?" In fact, he had

already learned from his daughter Qin Lingbo. He knew that the relationship between Yu Xian and Pavilion Master Shen was not simple, and of course he also saw that Lingbo deliberately talked about these two people to test.

But he didn't say it clearly and instead pretended to be stupid.

Can watching your daughter have fun be called fun? no! That's called a test from the elders!