97-98

Chapter 97 Article 97 A salty fish

with mental powers?

That power was completely unable to cause harm to Cosine, so she did not resist, but allowed the power to invade her mind, wanting to see what it wanted to do.

As a result, after the power got in, instead of attacking Yu Xian, he ordered her to kill the three living people around her.

Cosine: ...

She understands.

This is not an attack from a person with psychic powers.

It's an order from a high-level zombie.

She was still wondering, how could a spiritual superpower appear when she had never smelled the scent of a living person.

It turns out that it is not a mental attack, but the ability of high-level zombies to suppress low-level zombies.

This was the first time that Yu Xian felt the power of high-level zombies in the small world.

Indeed, as she and 518 had guessed before, normal high-level zombies can command low-level zombies.

Just cosine won't work.

She rolled her eyes secretly and said to the other three people: "There are no zombies around here. There are either no zombies inside, or there is a high-level zombie. Be careful."

Ning Qiu immediately understood her . It hints that there are definitely high-level zombies inside.

Wei Chunlin and Zhang Wen don't know Yu Xian's methods, but they are both people struggling in the apocalypse. When encountering things, they must not think about the good side, but must be fully prepared to deal with the worst side. .

Zombies never rely on hearing and vision to track people, but on smell.

Therefore, they did not do any unnecessary cover-ups. Instead, after each checking their equipment, Yu Xian and Ning Qiu took the lead and walked steadily towards the factory gate.

Yu Xian walked in front, feeling that the force commanding her in her mind was getting more and more urgent.

Later, I even had a little doubt.

Apparently the zombie didn't understand why Yu Xian didn't bite the living people around him when he clearly had the aura of a zombie.

Unfortunately, for her, the zombies' orders were like the grunts of mosquitoes.

The reason why he kept it was just because Yu Xian wanted to see what high-level zombies could do.

After entering the factory gate, what appears in front of everyone is rows of abandoned machines.

The originally clean ground was already dirty, with many zombie limbs scattered around.

Most of the stumps and broken arms have rotted and turned black, and they look like they must have been there for some time.

Zhang Wen was about to move forward, but Wei Chunlin pulled her back.

"Something's wrong, I feel like someone is watching us," she said.

Yu Xian glanced at her appreciatively. Although Wei Chunlin had not awakened her powers, her experience and ability to perceive danger were still outstanding.

No ordinary superpower can compare to her.

Now that Wei Chunlin has reminded him, Yu Xian doesn't need to bother to give hints.

"You guys stand behind me." Cosine said.

She raised her hand and pressed it on a machine in front of her, and activated her metal power.