61-62

Chapter 61: Salted Fish

Cosine inevitably links this matter to the second mission issued by Tiandao.

Tiandao probably thought that as an employee of the Space-Time Bureau, she would only put the mission first, so she directly issued the mission.

It didn't expect that Cosine would object, so it was only when Qian Lei was on stage that it was so eager to make Cosine surrender.

But cosine just doesn't.

There was no way for her to find a way out, let alone a relevant person right in front of her.

Liu Guang calmed down the dissatisfaction around him almost instantly, and looked at Yu Xian like a silent pool of water.

What Yuxian wanted was for her to take it seriously, so he found a chair and sat down, and said slowly: "There is something that I'm afraid my mother doesn't know." "A month ago

, I was on the Qianlei Platform of Chengtianmen. I had just reached the late stage of foundation building. , but triggered the Golden Core Thunder Tribulation."

She stopped talking, but Liu Guang was a smart person.

The demon clan advocates force, so she is used to solving problems in a direct way, but it does not mean that she cannot understand Cosine's hints.

Apart from the way of heaven, what else can make the monk's golden elixir thunder calamity advance?

Liu Guang did not rush to express his position, but remained silent and lost in thought.

518 was a little worried: "You just told her that, aren't you afraid of something happening?"

Just based on the name "Yixian" and the other biological elder of the original owner who has never appeared, it cannot be concluded that Liu Guang and Yu Xian are both hostile. God's will.

Yu Xian chuckled twice: "What does it matter? Now I can only choose two paths, one is to fight alone and contend with the way of heaven, and the other is to get the help of the entire demon clan. Even if Liu Guang is not dissatisfied with the way of heaven, I It just took a little time to test."

518 was convinced by her, but still vaguely felt that something was wrong.

It thought about it, and finally realized with a flash of inspiration, is Yu Xian really not a fishy person at all this time? !

She angered Tiandao when she first entered the small world, and then dealt with the Chengtian Sect neatly and neatly, which was completely different from her usual style of pushing forward half a step.

Now she has just woken up from a coma and is busy dealing with Tiandao again!

518 rubbed his eyes vigorously with his short hand, feeling that the space-time bureau was beginning to lose its pie.

The surprise came too quickly, but 518 did not dare to accept it. Instead, he subconsciously thought there was something wrong.

With a face that he thought was serious, 518 secretly despised himself.

It’s so unsightly. The once-in-a-million Cosine Endeavor is right in front of us, but as a system, it actually flinches? It shouldn’t be, it’s too inappropriate.

Although Liu Guang was deep in thought, half of his mind was on Yu Xian, observing her.

However, after watching for a long time, she found that Yu Xian was more calm than she thought.

She just sat there, silent and motionless, and her breathing rate did not change at all.

This allowed Liu Guang to temporarily put aside her prejudices and think about the matter between her and Master Kongshan with a normal mind.