41-42

Chapter 41 Chapter 41 Salted Fish

It was getting late, and red fire clouds were already spreading on the horizon.

Yuxian walked out of the restaurant, got on his horse, and rushed out without looking back.

When she faced Shen Xining just now, she had been suppressing her emotions. Now she was sitting on the horse and being blown by the wind, and finally her face turned cold.

The strong wind did not stop in the memory library, and 518 did not dare to disturb her. She kept watching Yu Xian rush out of the town, and did not stop until she reached the barren hills outside the town.

Running wildly on horseback is really relaxing enough.

Yuxian let out a deep breath and his eyes returned to calmness.

"518, how are the test results from the Space and Time Bureau?"

518 was counting the seconds and waiting: "It's almost there. I specifically asked the Space and Space Bureau to check Shen Xining's soul state, so it took a little longer."

Yu Xian nodded and said no more. Said, looking up at the sky.

Red spread across the sky, and the sand dunes in the distance and the nearby vegetation were all dyed with a layer of red.

After looking directly at the fiery red for too long, Yu Xian's eyes seemed to have turned red.

This is a completely different landscape from the Space-Time Bureau.

The Space and Time Bureau treats its employees well. As long as they can complete the tasks, they can use their rating points to exchange for various things, including shelter, food, and even magnificent scenery.

However, no matter how beautiful those scenes were, there was a layer of falseness in Yu Xian's eyes.

Only when she is truly exposed to reality can she feel the real shock.

But now, these beautiful scenery that once made Yu Xian happy have become boring.

She sat on the horse and waited for the time to pass.

Until a "ding" sound sounded in my mind.

No need for cosine's instructions, 518 quickly opened the message and checked the feedback from the Space and Time Bureau.

The reply from the Space and Time Bureau was very simple, only three lines.

"It is detected that the E33293A1 small world is normal."

"It is detected that there is nothing unusual about Shen Xining's soul." "

Please ask employee Yu Xian to actively complete the task and improve the small world."

518 and Yu Xian fell into silence together.

Open the emergency channel and give up the last resort of escape. Is this the feedback from the Space and Time Bureau?

Cosine believes that 518's judgment will not be wrong. The soul is the foundation of employees of the Space and Time Bureau. The system is the anchor of employees and the helper to stabilize their souls.

518 Even if the system crashes, it will not make mistakes in this regard.

So what does this mean?

Is Shen Xining a native of the small world?

Then why is her soul the same as Yu Shuangning's?

Yu Xian frowned and read the news from the Space-Time Bureau over and over again, only to feel a headache.