65-66

Chapter 65

After Salted Fish said "young master", the little fire-backed bird's eyes were filled with confusion. She clung to Sheng Ning and stopped moving. She even ignored the cold aura on Sheng Ning's body that she didn't like and moved closer to her unconsciously.

Cosine: ...

have confirmed that he is someone who can play with 518.

The little guy is not even an adult yet, and his nympho attributes are already fully utilized.

Sure enough, without Yu Xian's initiative to ask, the little fire-backed sparrow sighed.

"You must be the beautiful white-haired Xiu! You are indeed prettier than everyone else!"

"I must tell my mother that I did not wait in vain!"

It turns out that the rumor of the white-haired beauty spread among the demon clan five years ago. , the little fire-backed bird Huoyin was very interested, and wanted to see with her own eyes how beautiful the white-haired beauty was.

But then the young master went into seclusion, and the white-haired beauty never appeared again, and the rumors gradually fell silent.

The curiosity of the other cubs gradually subsided, and their attention was diverted by other fun things, and they completely forgot about this matter.

Only Huo Yin sincerely loves the beauty and is always thinking about the beauty without seeing her with his own eyes. So when he had time, he went to the young master's bedroom to play and try his luck.

Now that many years of dreams have finally come true, Huoyin is finally completely satisfied.

She was not afraid of Sheng Ning's cold expression, so she just stared at her infatuatedly.

Yu Xian looked at the little cub's dazed expression from the side and couldn't stop laughing.

This kid really has a future!

When Huo Yin had seen enough, Yu Xian teased her for a while before sending her away with a smile.

After sending the cub off, she turned around and saw Sheng Ning looking at her thoughtfully: "Do you like the cub?"

Yu Xian thought she meant the cub specifically Huoyin and said with a smile: "Of course I do, cub." It's quite fun."

After many dual cultivations and discussions on Taoism over the past five years, Sheng Ning's influence from the way of heaven has been reduced a lot, and his emotional problems have also been improved.

A blush quickly filled her face, but her voice remained cold and cold: "If you like, we can also have children together."

As long as the creatures on the Lingfeng Continent embark on the path of cultivation, their fertility will drop significantly. .

The higher the cultivation level, the more difficult it will be for the heirs.

The emperor of the human race wants to stay on the throne forever, and the selfishness of the monks is nowhere to be seen. Naturally, he will use every method to give birth to a good enough heir.

Not to mention women and women, it is between human cultivators and demon cultivators. There are ways to conceive children between human cultivators and demon cultivators.

Sheng Ning saw that Yu Xian and Huo Yin were chatting happily and looked at her back with a smile until the other party left, so she thought that Yu Xian liked children very much.

In the first two worlds they were together, they were ordinary mortals. Just spending time with each other already felt like there was not enough time. How could they think of having offspring?