99-100

Chapter 99 Chapter 99 Xianyu

Hua is always a sober and decisive person.

After the end of the world just arrived, he quickly realized the changes in the world, and without making unnecessary inquiries, he dispatched his own His men stabilized City A and established a base.

After the base was built, what Hua Lao thought about was not whether he could awaken his powers, but that he was too old. If an accident occurred, it would definitely be a fatal blow to City A. So

from that time on , Mr. Hua was already arranging backup manpower.

In addition, he also fully supported Ning Qiu’s research, hoping that Ning Qiu would focus on solving zombies.

During this period, some researchers also wanted to study people with superpowers, but They were all rejected by Hua Lao and Ning Qiu.

Hua Lao values ​​​​people with superpowers, but he also values ​​​​ordinary people who have not awakened superpowers.

In today's A City base, ordinary people will be assigned to corresponding positions as long as they master a skill. .

Even if you have no skills, you can still eat three meals a day with just your strength.

The status of superpowers has been deliberately suppressed by Hua Lao, who is unwilling to let them stand in a higher position than ordinary people.

Ning Qiu didn't think that such a person would do something like raising zombies with living people.

Yu Xian smiled a little coldly, "If you have any questions, just test it out. "

Jin Yuanqiu's matter must be told to Mr. Hua. Although they have no evidence and only suspicion, wouldn't it be better to use it to scare away the snake? "Okay,"

Ning Qiu agreed, "but don't do what you did before, okay? Danger. "

Ning Qiu is no longer sure about the extent of Yu Xian's strength. After all, before getting rid of the Lotus Pond zombies, Ning Qiu always thought that Yu Xian was a level five or six zombie with similar powers. But the Lotus Pond

zombies Being completely pressed and beaten by Yu Xian showed that Yu Xian was stronger than she had guessed.

As a researcher, Ning Qiu believes in space and believes that human beings do not understand the world enough. She also believes that all existence has its origin.

What is the source of Cosine's strength? Could it be obtained at a certain price? These are all questions that bother Ning Qiu.

But she intuitively found that Yu Xian seemed to be inconvenient to tell the truth, so she stopped asking and just worried silently.

Yu Xian thought she was worried about getting hurt, so he felt sweet and kissed her face with a smile.

When Ning Qiu finished eating, it was already dark.

However, the office buildings at the base are usually manned, and Hua Lao usually doesn't have much personal matters to deal with. Apart from going home to sleep at night, he is usually busy in the office building at other times.

The two of them thought they would be able to meet Mr. Hua smoothly.

But when we arrived at Hua Lao's office, we found out that Hua Lao had gone out in the evening and had not come back yet.

They couldn't ask anyone to convey what they wanted to say, so they had to give up temporarily and prepare to leave the office building.

But as soon as the two of them walked into the lobby of the office building, two familiar people walked towards them.