58-60

Chapter 58, Article58

The jade pendant of Xianyu was indeed given to the original owner by Xu Chen.

Hundreds of years ago, this kind of love token was very popular in the world of cultivation.

Divide a jade pendant into two halves, and each Taoist couple will hold one half, or give one half to the person you like. If the other person accepts it, it means that the two people are interested in each other.

The jade pendant is not made of good materials, and usually it cannot be smelted a second time after being refined once.

The craftsman will add the customer's last name and unique lines to the entire piece of jade pendant, and then divide it into two pieces to make it unique and suitable for you and me.

After being popular for a while, it gradually became obsolete because the jade pendant was made of poor material and could not attack or defend.

But everyone in Chengtianmen knew that Xu Chen happened to have such a pair of jade pendants, which were usually very precious.

Xu Chen's parents died young, and the only thing left to him was this pair of jade pendants.

Moreover, the jade pendant was passed down from his grandfather to his father, and his father gave it to him. It was regarded as an ancestral token.

Although the value is not high, it is of great significance.

When Xu Chen sneaked into the Peacock tribe ten years ago, the original owner and he were both golden elixirs, so Xu Chen could not forcefully attack.

He pretended to be injured and was rescued, and pledged himself to the original owner in order to gain the original owner's trust.

This jade pendant was given to him in order to quickly gain the trust of the original owner.

As for whether he fell in love with the original owner when he gave away the jade pendant, that was beyond Yu Xian's consideration.

Yu Xian sneered: "Master You, who do you think would give a token of love in a martial arts battle? Or are you going to deny it again, saying that this jade pendant is not Xu Chen's and that I maliciously framed it?"

You Hui was first pierced by Yu Xian. The Consciousness Sea has withstood 90% of Liuguang's pressure, and is already at the end of its might.

Now as soon as Yu Xian took out the jade pendant, the elders and disciples who came to help because the Phoenix Fire disappeared all stopped when they saw it. Their doubts were obvious, which became the last straw for him.

puff!

You Hui spat out a mouthful of blood, pointed at Yu Xian with trembling fingers, and opened her mouth several times but was unable to speak.

Yu Xian will not let him go at this juncture just because he is weak.

She poured a ray of spiritual energy into the jade pendant, and the jade pendant immediately gave off a faint and hazy light, condensing into a small but clear character "Xu" above it.

It is exactly the same as the half jade pendant Xu Chen wears with the word "Xu" in it.

Xu Chen is the eldest brother of the Chengtian Sect, and he is handsome. The center of the sect favors her as a female disciple, so all the little details about him are known to others.

Even the pattern and writing that appeared after the jade pendant was activated, someone deliberately remembered it.

Faced with such clear facts, who can say without conscience that this jade pendant was not given by Xu Chen himself?