37-38

Chapter 37 The Thirty-seven Salted Fish Princess

An Ning looked her up and down, and her voice carried the Qingyue of a young person: "Are you the daughter of Yu Xulin, the doctor of the Ministry of Water?"

Yu Xian secretly clicked her tongue, and then she fell into unconsciousness. After one night, Princess An Ning probably figured out her details.

"I, I am, who are you?"

The eyes in the mask seemed to be smiling but not smiling. Princess An Ning Shen Xining raised her eyebrows but said nothing.

The doctor of the Ministry of Water was a fifth-grade official. Although she was not well-known in the capital, it was not that the Yu family had not seen her and had not even heard of her.

Yu Xian was so panicked by her look that she really felt that something was wrong. He couldn't help but hug Jin Fu even tighter: "Who are you? Help, help!"

Shen Xining was noncommittal about her attitude and asked directly. To: "How much do you remember about last night?"

The assassin refused to explain after being caught. The guards tortured him all night. Except for some reactions when he mentioned the little girl who hurt him, he remained silent at other times.

Although Shen Xining had guessed the identity of the assassin, she was still curious about what happened last night. The Blood Tower assassin was blinded by a teenage girl who had no power to restrain a chicken. It was really interesting.

When Yu Xian heard this, he immediately trembled very obviously, acting as if he was frightened when he recalled the past.

At the same time, he secretly murmured in his heart, looking at this, Chu Shisan didn’t explain anything, right?

After thinking about it carefully, I think it's not impossible, because in addition to being extremely loyal to the heroine, Chu Shisan also has a great sense of professional pride.

Killer organizations have always been despised by people in the world. After all, they are engaged in a dirty business of collecting money to buy lives. They are rats living in the gutter.

But Chu Shisan was kidnapped and trained by the Blood Tower since he was a child. Later, he was valued by the owner of the Blood Tower and adopted as his adopted son. He was thoroughly brainwashed and always thought that being a killer was a very noble profession.

Such a killer with great professional pride was caught, and it was not easy to pry his mouth open.

Yuxian wanted to tell Princess An Ning directly what happened last night, but her current status was not suitable.

It was a bit outrageous for a little girl who had never even killed a chicken in the backyard to blind one of the killer's eyes in her first attack.

Princess An Ning has a high position, and if she sees something wrong, Yu Xian may not even know how she died.

Therefore, Yu Xian's eyes were blurred, as if thinking, and after a moment, he began to twitch without any flaws: "Someone, someone wants to kill me! I -" Before she could finish her

words, she rolled her eyes and fainted.

She pretends to be dizzy when she is in doubt. Who makes her just a helpless child? ⑤This ⑤ work ⑤ work ⑤ is provided by ⑤ Si ⑤ Rabbit ⑤ Net ⑤ ⑤ ⑤ Online ⑤ ⑤ Read ⑤ Read ⑤ The

only surprise is that Cosine ignored how bad this body is, and he couldn’t get over it after all the hard work last night, He hadn't eaten anything yet, and not long after pretending to be faint, Yu Xian suddenly fainted from hunger.