35-36 (V2)

Volume 2 Unfinished House Fight
Chapter 35 The Thirty-Five Salted Fish

In the small space filled with thick white mist, Yu Xian suddenly opened his eyes.

The white mist flows slowly and looks almost solid, but Cosine's sight can penetrate the white mist and see the seamless wall in front of him.

A familiar scene appeared in front of him, and Yu Xian sighed.

Back to the space-time bureau.

Yuxian didn't stand up in a hurry. He thought first and checked the task settlement of the previous small world.

A hazy light lit up on the wall, showing line after line of writing:

Employee name: Cosine

System number: 518

Task requirements: Continue writing E67323B8 Small World

Task Progress: Completion 100% 25

Task Rating: S-level

"It's actually S-level?"

The rating results were somewhat beyond Yu Xian's expectations. After all, after winning the Best Actress, she withdrew from the circle and became invisible. She didn't look like a heroine at all, and even turned the romance novel into a lily novel.

You can get an S-level rating for being so messy. Are the requirements for world awareness so low? But the consciousness of this world is indeed very afraid of death.

Unable to conclude any rules from just one example, Yu Xian gave up thinking for the time being and raised his hand to open the door towards the integrated wall.

The next moment, a soft light began to flicker on the wall without any gaps, and a hatch that fit Cosine appeared.

White mist floats on the cabin door, forming new writing.

"Employees are asked to process the memory according to their personal requirements: 1. Memory clearing, 2. Memory overwriting, 3. Self-retention."

Yu Xian's raised finger paused in the void for a moment, and finally clicked on the last option, "Self-retention" .

After making the choice, the hatch opened silently. Yu Xian raised his legs and stepped out of the hatch, his feet touching the ground.

Outside the mission cabin is an equally pure white space. Countless white mission cabins stand here, integrating with the entire space, with no end in sight.

Although she had watched this scene countless times, she still felt uncomfortable every time she saw it again.

518, who only had the task settlement in mind, was used to Yu Xian's mood. The colorful koi fish appeared with swaying bodies, circling wildly around Yu Xian, laughing arrogantly and harshly.

"S-level rating! Hahahaha, I'm sending it!"

"Cosine, keep up the good work! Next time I will draw a small world for you!"

Cosine didn't remind it that it would do it every time it draws a small world, without exception, so The S-level rating has nothing to do with who draws the world.

Waiting until 518 had laughed enough, he patted the koi on the head and said, "Okay, don't be happy anymore. Where are the soul fluctuations that I asked you to record?"

518 waved his fins and took out a white ball from his body and handed it to Cosine's hand. superior.

At the same time, he asked her: "Are you really not planning to seal the memory of the previous world?"