27-28

Chapter 27 The Twenty-Seven Salted Fish The

farce that started at nine in the morning finally stopped at nine in the evening.

Everyone in the conference room finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhou Qing frowned, looking at the long article posted by Red Scarf.

"Mr. Yu, do you think the style of this long article... looks familiar?" She asked Yu Shuangning next to her in a low voice.

Yu Shuangning nodded: "It does look familiar, but it's also impossible to lock the other party's IP address."

When she said this, she unconsciously rolled her beautiful eyes and looked at the sleepy Yu Xian in the corner of the conference room.

She was obviously the focus of public opinion today, but she was not panicked at all, nor was she in a hurry to solve the problem as soon as possible. She was even in a mood to doze off. Such a determined and confident attitude was really out of place.

"Miss Yu, what do you think of the red scarf blogger on the Internet?" After Yu Shuangning considered it, he opened his mouth to test it out.

Zhou Qing couldn't understand when she heard her asking. What's the use of the red scarf and the person who sent them emails behind the scenes?

Yu Xian narrowed his eyes and took a closer look at Yu Shuangning, "518, you didn't leave any traces, did you?" Why did Yu Shuangning come to ask her instead of asking others?

518 was so angry that his fish eyes were spinning: "How is it possible! With my ability, even if the small world develops for another ten thousand years, it will not be able to catch up with me!" The system is an existence that transcends the conventional meaning. Although its ability It is restricted, but as long as it doesn't want to, no one in the small world can discover it! When Cosine asked this, it was simply contempt for the system!

Yu Xian also knew this truth, but Yu Shuangning's sudden inquiry still gave her a feeling that the other party had noticed something, but it was not a big deal and did not need to be investigated in detail.

She scratched the back of her head and looked confused: "She sent me the surveillance video, which really helped a lot. Mr. Yu, do you want me to thank her?" ⊙思⊙Rabbit⊙ Read⊙read⊙online⊙I

thank myself, it's okay.

Yu Shuangning shook his head: "No, the company will handle this matter."

Yu Xian expressed gratitude: "Thank you so much, company. I'll treat everyone to a midnight snack!"

Everyone who had been nervous for a day cheered, and Yu Xian was overwhelmed by the crowd. , Yu Shuangning pursed her lips and said nothing more.

Netizens are satisfied with eating this big melon as the New Year is approaching, but people in Zhaohui are very anxious and wish the world would be destroyed right now.

Zhao Tianfeng originally allocated so many of the company's resources to deal with a new actor , which already made some people in the company dissatisfied. They all reluctantly tolerated it because they could defeat Tian Xin.

But unexpectedly, the enemy failed to attack, and Zhao Tianfeng was blown up first.

What's more terrible is that Zhao Tianfeng's fall from the altar seems to be just the beginning. From that day on, Zhaohui was restricted in every aspect,whether as an artist or in the company's business.

Artists have all kinds of problems, misbehaving, beating and scolding assistants, acting like celebrities, cheating on fans... As long as there is a problem, it will be exposed. Fans can still refute the rumors, but everyone in Tianxin knows that this is all real.