21-22

Chapter 21, Chapter 21:

Zhou Qing became energetic.

When discussing things with Yu Xian last night, Zhou Qing found that the boss's attitude was not right. He stopped before he finished speaking. She made it up temporarily. This kind of mistake would happen to others, but Yu Shuangning would never do it.

Thinking of the time when the boss' beauty saved her, Zhou Qing smiled in his heart and took the initiative to get closer.

"Mr. Yu, are they two drunk?" ◆Si◆Rabbit◆Online◆Read◆Read◆

"Can't you tell?" Yu Shuangning glanced at her inexplicably.

Zhou Qing was so impeccable in her work that someone in the company nicknamed her "Housekeeper Zhou", which meant that she was comprehensive and could consider everything. How could such a shrewd person not see that the two were drunk.

"I wasn't here just now, so of course you can't tell." Zhou Qing raised her eyes. Didn't she do this on purpose? The boss was so uninterested that he exposed it directly.

It doesn't matter if it's exposed, Zhou Qing has a backup plan: "Wu Peipei's agent is here and is going to take her to continue to run the announcement, but what about Yu Xian?"

When Yu Xian signed with Tianxin a few months ago, Zhou Qing arranged it for her She hired a relatively experienced agent, but that agent had several people under her, and it was impossible for her to follow Yu Xian 24 hours a day. Zhou Qing originally wanted to arrange an assistant for her, but Yu Xian refused on the grounds that it would not be a waste for a new person to join the team.

In short, now Yuxian is drunk and there is no one who can take her back to the hotel.

Yu Shuangning's hand holding the cup tightened a little: "Send Wu Peipei away first."

Zhou Qing blinked his eyes behind the lenses and called Wu Peipei's agent over. The two of them worked together to tear Wu Peipei off Yu Xian, one on each side. Pushing people away.

After giving away one, there was still one left. Zhou Qing was even more sure that Yu Xian was drunk and when he tore Wu Peipei off, Yu Xian remained motionless and could not hide when Wu Peipei waved his hands randomly several times.

Even after walking back and forth, Zhou Qing didn't even figure out how Yu Xian got drunk.

Fortunately, even if she was drunk, she would not go crazy. Zhou Qing tried to help the person up, and Yu Xian was able to stand up, but his movements were slow, and it was obvious that something was wrong.

Since the person has been helped up, there is no reason to throw him away. Yu Shuangning glanced at Zhou Qing and stood up to say goodbye to Sun Heyi.

The three of them walked together, Zhou Qing held her arm, and found that Yu Xian went wherever he went without a murmur. He had seen many drunkards, and this was the first time he saw this type. Zhou Qing went along the way. Just holding back laughter was exhausting.

After placing the person in the back seat and fastening his seat belt, Zhou Qing had time to ask the boss: "Boss Yu, where are you sending the person?" This sentence

was naturally a joke. Yu Shuangning sighed softly, helpless Said: "Senior sister, take her back to the hotel." Otherwise, can you still take her back to your home?

Zhou Qing finally couldn't hold back his laughter this time.

She and Yu Shuangning were schoolmates, and she was recruited by Yu Shuangning to join Tianxin after graduation. The two were not only colleagues, but also friends. Otherwise, they would not have paid so much attention to Yu Shuangning's movements and even made fun of her.