25-26

Chapter 25 The Twenty-Fifth Salted Fish

Anyway, Yu Xian didn’t have any thoughts, because the road show of "Ask the Sky" has begun. Yu Xian, as the second female lead, is taken by Sun Heyi. Every day, he is either on the plane to catch the next road show or During the road show, she was cueed by Sun Heyi, which caused her to have two black eyes.

Everyone can see Sun Heyi's preference for Cosine. Not only did he personally admit that Cosine was his student, he also gave Cosine the most exposure besides the male and female leads.

The flattering attitude is unabashed.

For a time, along with the movie promotion, there were also various speculations about Cosine's identity.

From her being Sun Heyi's granddaughter to her having an affair with Sun Heyi, there's everything.

Cosine has no time to pay attention to this.

She was so regretful now that she wished she could pull out the world consciousness and give her a beating. It was still the same old problem: why is the world consciousness derived from the bullshit novel about the boss chasing after love so demanding?

Golden Tripod Award for Best Actress? Yuxian felt that she would rush to a certain road show before she got the tickets. It was really too tiring and completely violated her lazy nature.

So Cosine, who had been drifting with the flow, finally decided to make a move.

She found 518, who was addicted to eating melons and watching movies and stirring up trouble everywhere, and asked him to help investigate a person.

The original owner really liked acting, so in the original plot, even though she was cut off from acting in dramas by Zhao Tianfeng, she gradually found her favorite part in the filming of movies and TV series. This was a love that she couldn't let go of. Through acting, Only then can she truly feel that she is important and alive.

The film and television resources that were once thrown over by Zhao Tianfeng as charity later turned out to be the life-saving straw that kept the original owner from collapse.

Just before the plot was interrupted and the small world collapsed, the original owner received a script that was transferred to her after several twists and turns. She fell in love with the story as soon as she saw the script and was ready to contact the crew to take over the drama.

It's a pity that time didn't give her a chance, the plot collapsed, and before she could contact the screenwriter, she was killed by a rich second generation filled with hatred.

Yu Xian was not in a hurry before, so she didn't pay much attention, thinking that she would just let nature take its course, especially with the high desire for survival in this world, the script should be sent to her soon.

However, she has changed her mind now. It is better to find the screenwriter as soon as possible, shoot the movie as soon as possible, and directly compete for awards, otherwise she will be exhausted after a few more road shows.

The only problem is that the screenwriter is a newbie, and when he contacted the original author, he used a pseudonym, 51

8 It was a bit time-consuming to find, so Yu Xian could only follow Sun Heyi and let him cue again and again.

"Ask the Sky" had a box office of RMB 60 million on its first day. A martial arts movie did not wait for the holidays. It is already very good to have a box office of RMB 60 million on its first day, which shows the appeal of Sun Heyi's movies.

Evaluations of the movie by major film critics were also posted quickly, with more praise than criticism. Sun Heyi was so happy that he distributed red envelopes in the crew group all night long.

The heroine doesn't want to work hard at allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें