116-120

Chapter 116 The 116th Salted Fish

Yu Xian and Ning Qiu finished their not rich but very delicious meal leisurely.

After the meal, the two took a rest and took a nap for half an hour. Yuxian began to break bamboo and weave bamboo baskets.

Because the program crew asked Yu Xian to hand over the bamboo basket to the old woman today in exchange for borrowing the hatchet in advance.

Therefore, Yu Xian did not choose a more elaborate weaving method, but directly made wider strips and weaved some relatively simple bamboo baskets first.

Even so, after Yu Xian took action, Ning Qiu and the audience in the live broadcast room were shocked.

She only has a hatchet in her hand now. The hatchet can break scorn, but usually requires the assistance of other tools.

But cosine is not used.

With only a hatchet, she can separate strips with almost the same width, and she does so with skill and speed.

Ning Qiu was beside her, helping her pass bamboos, gathering strips of different widths, looking at cosine with starry eyes from time to time, and he was generous with compliments. She was a little expert at rainbow farts.

518 couldn't stand listening anymore. It felt like the beauty had mutated this time.

But Yu Xian was so thick-skinned that he accepted all the kitten's compliments with peace of mind.

Although Ning Mao Mao is not a human being, he has a pure heart.

If it were any other guest, he would probably be unhappy if Yu Xian, an amateur, stole the limelight.

But Ning Qiu was not unhappy at all. Instead, she praised her sincerely. Even the audience in the live broadcast room began to come to learn her words of praise. It can be said that it was very harmonious.

Yu Xian was quick and started to weave two bamboo baskets for the old woman, adding rattan straps, and then asked Ning Qiu to join him in weaving his own bamboo baskets.

Judging from the situation of the program team, at least in the past few days, they have to find supplies by themselves. It is more convenient to have a bamboo basket to store things.

Ning Qiu showed her strong learning ability as a cat demon and got started quickly.

The two quickly made two bamboo baskets.

The filming director looked at their neat movements and gave up struggling completely.

Cosine is surprising enough. Ning Qiu, a movie queen who looks so delicate and otherworldly, can actually have such strong hands-on ability.

In comparison, the people on their program team are simply trash.

After weaving the bamboo baskets, Yuxian baked them on the fire pit and took the best two of them and gave them to the old woman.

These two bamboo baskets, one was woven by Cosine and the other was woven by Ning Qiu after getting started. They are both very round and regular in shape and polished smoothly.

The problem is that the rattan used to weave the straps is fresh and will break after a period of time.

So Yuxian made an agreement with the old woman to replace her with two better bamboo baskets when she had the materials.

How could the old lady expect such a big surprise?

She was willing to lend the hatchet just because the village chief said that those who came to the village recently to take pictures could promote their village, and they would also build resorts and tourist villages in the future.