45-46

Chapter 45 Chapter 45 Salted Fish

Yang Yi smiled bitterly, "Master Shen What I said is true. To be honest with you, Chixia Village did not notice Han Shangzhi's thoughts at first. We always thought that Han Shangzhi just didn't like Qingping Xiao's mother, so we treated her unpretentiously." He looked at

Huizhi and Ling Yu, with an embarrassed look on his face: "Later, I got to know his thoughts by chance, so I secretly investigated and found out that Han Shangzhi was very ambitious. He originally planned to seize Chixia Village and replace the Yang family in today's martial arts conference. If everything goes well, After the alliance is over, he will imprison all the martial arts seniors and finally unify the world..."

When everyone heard this, they were immediately surprised.

So those of them attending the martial arts conference today are not guests of Han Shangzhi, but chips in his hand?

Many people felt a chill in their backs and thought of a deeper meaning.

Senior masters such as Huizhi and Lingyu are in charge of the sect. If Han Shangzhi succeeds, he will definitely keep his life to threaten his sect.

But if these people who are fighting alone are not obedient, they will not even have the value of staying, right? I'm afraid there will only be one death by then.

The crowd was so excited that they wanted to chop Han Shangzhi into pieces right now.

When Huizhi saw this, he knew that there was no room for change in the matter. In addition, he had some regard for Han Shangzhi back then. Now that he discovered that Han Shangzhi had harbored evil intentions for a long time, he felt disappointed and said no more.

He, a senior in the world, had nothing to say, and the matter was settled just like that.

After handing over the antidote, Yuxian no longer interfered with Han Shangzhi's affairs, and simply became a tourist, wandering around Chixia Village.

This place was chosen by the forging master surnamed Yang to build Chixia Manor. The scenery is of course very good, and it has been managed by Chixia Manor for several generations, which makes it even more magnificent.

Yuxian wandered around the scenery, getting up early and going to bed late for several days, admiring the scenery everywhere, and living a very comfortable life.

She also made a friend.

It was the woman in green who was misunderstood and poisoned by Han Shangzhi at the martial arts conference, Qin Lingbo, the young master of Wangyou Valley.

Wangyou Valley is also called the Medical Valley, where miracle doctors often appear and is very famous in the world.

Although Qin Lingbo was the young master of the valley, he liked poison skills more than medical skills, and medicine and poison were not separated from each other. Therefore, after the incident with Han Shangzhi was over, she took the initiative to make friends with Yu Xian and often discussed the use of poison with her.

It was only after Yuxian got to know her that he learned that Qin Linbo's father, Qin Mingchuan, the master of Wangyou Valley, had become sworn brothers and sisters with Yang Lan, and they had a close relationship.

Chixiazhuang and Wangyou Valley are naturally close to each other and tend to rely on each other.

Qin Lingbo in Chixia Mountain

Zhuang Nai even has an independent residence, so he doesn't have to mix with the people attending the martial arts conference.

After inserting a poisonous needle into the body of the gerbil, Qin Lingbo winked at Yu Xian and glanced at Shen Xining beside him with an inquiring look.