67-68

Chapter 67: Salted Fish

The two of them arrived by chance, just in time for the triennial Lantern Festival in Yongding City.

The Lantern Festival lasts for three months. During this period, every household in Yongding City hangs various lanterns, making the whole city as bright as day.

There will also be a lantern competition held, where both practitioners and ordinary people can participate.

Monks spell magic weapons, ordinary people are more skillful than craftsmen, each has its own characteristics.

Yu Xian and Sheng Ning walked side by side on the streets of Yongding City, each holding a lantern in their hands.

The lanterns were not bought by the two of them, but were given by the guard at the city gate when they entered the city.

This is a rule in Yongding City. People who are not from this city, even if they only have one foot in the city, must carry a small magic weapon produced by the city lord's mansion to facilitate tracking their location.

Because now during the lantern festival, it looks like lanterns.

With Yu Xian's cultivation level, they can completely ignore this rule.

But do as the Romans do, not to mention that the owners of this city are still a family, so there is nothing wrong with them, and there will be less conflict.

It was obviously night, but there were people coming and going on the streets, and there were many vendors.

The monks selling spiritual herbs and magic tools are mixed with the secular people selling snacks and cakes. Next to the elixir stall is the one selling sugar water, which is very interesting.

Those who gathered in front of the vendors to buy and sell, whether they were humans or monsters, all negotiated prices honestly, showing no sign of the bloodiness of killing people at every turn.

It's not that they want to be so obedient, because there are no other rules in Yongding City, but "no private fighting" is an iron law that must not be disobeyed.

The residents of the city have long been naturalized and registered, and they cannot escape from the monks or temples.

Outsiders who enter the city must bring the magic weapon of the city lord's palace. If they can't leave the city immediately after taking action, they will definitely be found by the guards in the city.

As long as you hold it, you will pay for it with blood.
│思│Rabbit│Document│File│Share│with│Online│Online│Read│Read│Even
if someone wants to use his cultivation to commit evil, there is not much chance.

The captain of the escort team is a monk in the distraction stage, and most of the members are Nascent Souls. Outsiders, they are all people who can be called ancestors.

How can ordinary monks resist?

Moreover, the entire Yongding City is under the shroud of the formation. As long as a spiritual energy fluctuation breaks out, the guards guarding the formation will notice it and rush to capture the culprit instantly.

No sane monk is willing to face the entire escort team, especially the distracted captain.

Sheng Ning's appearance is unparalleled in the world. Yu Xian's body is that of a demon cultivator, and his appearance is not much different.

The two of them walked together and attracted the attention of many people.

But everyone only dared to watch, not having any other thoughts.