63-64

Chapter 63 The Sixty-Third Salted Fish

- That red light is a drop of Phoenix's blood essence. Only one drop is enough for the body of Yu Xian, a peacock demon cultivator, to transform.

The practice of the demon clan has always been to purify the bloodline. A snake wants to become a dragon, a sparrow wants to become a phoenix, and the simplest and most convenient way is to use blood essence as a guide to purify the bloodline.

But this method is not something that any demon can easily use. If you don't have enough cultivation or a weak mind, not only will you not succeed, but you will die.

That's why Liu Guang said that when Yu Xian comes out of the clan, he will hold a bonding ceremony for her.

Only by successfully purifying his bloodline and improving his cultivation can Liu Guang tell her more things with confidence and treat her as a partner who can cooperate.

This is a help but also a test.

If Yu Xian fails to come out of the clan, Liu Guang won't have to consider anything related to her.

Streamer was well prepared, but Cosine didn’t need it at all.

Her swordsmanship has already been perfected in the previous mission world. In that world, she fought against the protagonist as the final boss. If she hadn't let him slip in the middle, the protagonist would have died long ago.

What Yu Xian needs to do now is to improve his cultivation and review his sword skills, so that he can use them directly.

Now Sheng Ning needs to suppress his cultivation, and Yu Xian needs to improve his cultivation, which is a perfect match.

Moreover, the red gold long feather disappeared after opening the seal. Wutong Forest was completely blocked by the seal again. If you want to get out, you probably need Yu Xian to practice to a certain level.

It's just that this place is a little rough. It's not surrounded by half-dead sycamore trees. There are fallen leaves everywhere and dust everywhere. It's not a place for dual cultivation at all.

"Do you have any magic weapon that can be used as a shelter?" Yuxian smiled slyly, scratching Sheng Ning's palm with his fingers as he spoke.

She asked bluntly, just short of saying that her dual cultivation was not just a simple practice. Sheng Ning's ears spread a thin layer of red.

Yuxian smiled even more happily when he saw this. He hooked Sheng Ning's fingers and rubbed them one by one. Mansheng said: "This formation is powerful, even you can't break it day and night. Do you want to fight with me?" Do you want to do that kind of thing?"

After saying this, the corners of Sheng Ning's eyes turned red, and he turned his head and refused to look at her.

Yu Xian saw this and felt relieved.

Fortunately, Sheng Ning was not too restricted. Although she was indifferent, she was not indifferent.

Since it is useful, there is nothing to worry about cosine.

She rummaged through her storage bag and actually found a spiritual ship.

This storage bag was placed on her body by Liu Guang, probably to facilitate Yu Xian's access to the elixir and fruit in it after she woke up from a coma. However, after she woke up, she said that she wanted to hatch eggs with Sheng Ning, which frightened Liu Guang. For a moment, I forgot to say it.

The spiritual boat is the size of a palm, and its whole body exudes exquisite and clear light. After being injected with spiritual energy, it rises in the wind and turns into a three-story treasure boat.