126-130

Chapter 126 The 126th Salted Fish

The large array Zhang Zilang set up in the villa area gathered all the evil thoughts in the world.

Normally, this kind of thing would not harm living creatures, because evil thoughts would not gather and would just float randomly in the air.

Only by chance, evil thoughts will attach themselves to some ghosts and corpses and cause chaos.

It is not an easy task to use a formation to forcefully gather evil thoughts. Just like the evil heavenly master's method of transferring luck, this formation also requires a medium.

Bai Tong is that medium.

After the formation started to operate, what was extracted was Bai Tong's life force.

So now Bai Tong's hair has turned gray and his teeth have begun to fall out.

Yu Xian's kick just now was very rude, and it hit Bai Tong right in the mouth.

Although Bai Tong woke up, there was a roaring sound in the back of his throat when he breathed, like a broken bellows.

Yu Xian walked up to Bai Tong carrying a black cloth bag and wanted to ask him if he knew why Zhang Zilang attacked Ning Qiu.

The result was within Cosine's expectations, and Bai Tong didn't know anything.

Bai Tong started his career as a child actor. Before entering college, he had been starring in various children's dramas and comedies, either playing the role of a son or a grandson.

As he grows older as an adult, he is naturally no longer the actor these film and television dramas need.

Bai Tong's popularity plummeted.

What’s the use of the fact that the audience knows that he is the nation’s son?

Directors don't use him, investors don't value him.

Bai Tong struggled from adulthood to graduating from college, but he didn't receive any decent film and television resources.

Finally, seeing that the national son's filter was about to be worn away, Bai Tong finally couldn't help it anymore.

He looked everywhere for a way to change his fortune, prayed to gods and Buddhas, and invited ghosts to do the tricks, but to no avail.

Until Zhang Zilang came to him and offered him advice.

Bai Tong followed Zhang Zilang's method and deceived his assistant into getting her pregnant.

After the child was born, Bai Tong was still a little hesitant, but by then his situation was already very bad, and only some unscrupulous film crews would come to see him.

So after hesitating for a year, Bai Tong personally nailed the soul-locking nails on the child, and sent the assistant to a mental hospital in the name of severe mental illness caused by postpartum depression.

After being raised as a kid, Bai Tong's career became smooth sailing.

In the past, the crew who looked down on his director and thought he was not good would always lack suitable actors due to accidents of one kind or another. Bai Tong went to recommend himself and got many good roles.

In five years, he went from the national son that everyone had forgotten to the current actor.

During this period, he had little contact with Zhang Zilang.

Because in the first three years, that little devil didn't dare to make trouble at all.

In the next two years, Bai Tong was unable to suppress the little devil and needed Zhang Zilang to provide him with advice.