131-133

Chapter 131 Chapter 131 Salted Fish

Yun Tianying heard this, and her already swollen face suddenly turned red.

"This is not an ordinary paper rope at all! There is a big formation here!" He shouted, "The paper rope and the big formation are integrated into one. I am completely trapped, otherwise I would still need you to rescue me?! "

Ning Shan rolled her eyes wildly.

She was deeply worried about the closeness between her younger sister Ning Qiu and Yu Xian, but due to the current crisis, she did not reveal it along the way.

Now that he met the ungrateful Yun Tianying, he immediately found an outlet.

"Oh? You can't move? Since you can't move and ask for help, is this your attitude towards your savior?" "We were

just passing by by chance, and we heard you asking for help and were kind enough to come and take a look. But when you saw us, your nose was not a nose. Eyes are not eyes, are they idle?"

"Do you really think that everyone in the world is your mother and everyone will obey you?"

"Can you look in the mirror and see how old you are? Do you think you are still in your infancy?"

Ning Shan's mouth turned into a pea shooter, bursting out in bursts, until Yun Tianying's face turned blue and red.

After Yun Tianying finished speaking, Ning Shan turned to look at Yu Xian again, "What do you think? For such a guy, you wouldn't repay kindness with evil, right?"

Yu Xian chuckled.

This third sister Ning's personality really matches her appearance, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her.

"Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person," Yu Xian said with a smile, "It's just that there are some things that I still need to ask clearly."

Yu Xian took a few steps forward, raised his hand to grab Yun Tianying's collar, and shook it.

A dozen leaves shook out from his collar.

"It's not autumn yet, and the leaves don't fall that fast.

" There are so many fallen leaves on this guy's clothes. It's obvious that he wasn't tied here just tonight. "Yixian said calmly.

Ning Shan said thoughtfully: "But when I came over during the day, I didn't see him or smell any living person. "

As she said that, she looked around, and finally took a few steps to the right and stood not far from the tree where Yun Tianying was tied.

"This is where my sixth brother and I found the old wild ginseng tree. I didn't feel anything wrong when I dug out the old wild ginseng. "

As a demon clan, Ning Shan really doesn't understand things like battle tactics.

Therefore, she did not approach Yun Tianying rashly, but wandered around.

After being scolded by Ning Shan, Yun Tianying knew that her life was now at stake. With Yu Xian and the two of them, his brain, which was polluted by the stench of evil spirits, finally became somewhat normal.

"I was knocked unconscious on the afternoon of the 20th. When I woke up, I was here. I have been trapped for more than thirty hours. , has not been moved! "

Before tonight, I had lost all five senses. I couldn't see, hear or feel anything. I didn't even know you were here!" "

Yun Tianying said anxiously.

"On the 20th? Today is the 23rd. "Yuxian said.

The day she and Ning Qiu left the capital was also the 20th.