39-40

Chapter 39 The thirty-nine salted fish

must know that there is no spiritual power or other special energy fields in this small world.

The founder was actually able to create a complete system of physiognomy and interpretation based on the simple foundation of his predecessors. He was indeed an extraordinary person.

As for Jinghong's inability to see through her current future, it's not because he has insufficient vision.

It's a problem with cosine itself.

This body was first taken over by the reborn original owner, and then by Yu Xian, an employee of the Space and Time Bureau. Naturally, Jinghong couldn't see clearly.

It was precisely because of Jinghong's words that Yu Xian had some guesses about Shen Chao's purpose.

The only people in Qingwu Sect who are proficient in the art of fortune telling and understanding are Jing Hong and Shen Chao.

Shen Xining was a descendant of the royal family, and the patriarch was not so generous as to teach the descendants of the founding emperor. After all, the emperor's original behavior was indeed unkind.

Shen Chao probably saw a future that was beneficial to him in her, so he used the far-fetched reason of being destined to accept her as a disciple.

But what about Princess An Ning?

The person Yu Xian saw most on the mountain was not Shen Chao or Jing Hong, but Princess An Ning.

Shen Chao was away from the mountains for a long time. He just wanted to travel around the world and see the great rivers and mountains.

If he hadn't come back occasionally to bring Yu Xian small things like beaded flower puppets to increase the relationship between master and disciple, Yu Xian would have forgotten what he looked like.

Jinghong yearns for enlightenment and ascension even more than his ancestor, and his daily life is about the difference between long-term retreat and short-term retreat.

Only Princess An Ning, unshakable, gets up in the morning to practice swordsmanship in her spare time, and sits at the same table as Yu Xian for three meals a day.

At the beginning, Yu Xian tried to explore the reason, but when she discovered that Princess An Ning had not even taken off her mask in front of her, she no longer asked for trouble.

Now Yuxian was about to give up wondering about the purpose of Shen Chao and Princess An Ning, but suddenly he heard the legend of Tianjimen.

She couldn't help but narrowed her eyes: "Where did you hear these rumors?"

Jiang Santong said earnestly: "We didn't deliberately inquire about it, but this matter has been spread all over the world."

Jiang Datong interjected carelessly: "Yes. Ah, some people say that if the Tianji Sect members come out, the world will be in chaos!"

Jiang Santong opened his mouth and reluctantly nudged his elder brother to stop talking nonsense.

"Nvxia, don't listen to him. It's just that the martial arts conference is about to be held, so these rumors have become more frequent. How can the world be in chaos?" Without talking about anything else, just talking about the

beheaded colleagues on the surrounding mountains, that's all. There can be no chaos in this world.

Yu Xian glanced at him lightly: "It seems that you are quite smart. Let's talk about the martial arts conference."

Jiang Santong muttered in his heart, why doesn't this disaster star know anything? Is she some sort of recluse?

But it shouldn't be. Look at the clothes she is wearing. They are made of the best fabrics. Most people can never afford them.