91-92

Chapter 91 The ninety-one salted fish

is delivered to the door by the ownerless power, and it is directly delivered to the mouth. How can the small world not eat it?

But it didn't expect that those power residues were poisonous, and it couldn't digest them directly.

In this way, the emergence of the end of the world is not caused by the small world on its own initiative, but because the small world cannot bear the poison left in the power and has to do it as a last resort.

Of course, it is meaningless to discuss whether the small world is active or passive now, because the end of the world has come.

The only good thing is that the world of cultivation is indeed completely destroyed, and it is completely impossible to cheat.

It's just a little bit of dirt left behind that pollutes the apocalyptic world.

As long as this power is suppressed, without even removing it, the apocalyptic world's own digestion and cleaning abilities can expel these dirty things.

"In this way, my task will be much simpler. Ningqiu does not need to develop a potion to eliminate zombies, but only needs to develop a potion that prevents humans from being infected." Yu Xian thought secretly.

"That's not a simple matter. If you want to prevent humans from being infected by zombies, the best way is to use spring water in space." 518 shook his head in opposition, "But these spring water are the essence of the original power. Taking too much If it does, the small world will be further weakened."

The main reason is that the current state of the small world is not good.

Because in Yan Hao's memory, there are two more difficulties ahead.

The first time, on the 100th day after the end of the world, more than three months later, a black rain will fall.

After the black rain, it's not just the zombies that mutate, but also animals and plants. The mutated zombies will also gain strength from the black rain and undergo a large-scale evolution.

It was after Black Rain that Yan Hao found that relying on his boss alone as a superpower couldn't sustain him, so he encouraged the other party to take him to join Chaoyang Base.

The second time, in another hundred days, the weather in the entire world will undergo a huge change.

Extreme cold and extreme heat occur alternately. Mutated animals and plants can evolve and upgrade in extreme weather, but humans cannot cope with this extreme weather well.

Before, Yu Xian didn't understand why these two changes occurred, but now she understood that it was caused by the small world's inability to suppress the filthy power and allow it to spread.

"It doesn't matter. The small world has been struggling for so long and it didn't collapse. It only collapsed after the original owner died. This shows that we have plenty of time." Yu Xian replied easily.

When Yan Hao and those with supernatural powers set up an ambush to kill the original owner, it had been more than three years since the end of the world.

In more than three years, Ning Qiu may not be able to develop a usable medicine, but Yu Xian believes that he can definitely live longer.

As long as she, the current heroine, doesn't die, the small world can survive.

It just so happened that Yuxian didn't intend to rush Ning Qiu. The longer the little world lingered, the more uncomfortable it would be.

Just think of this as the price for deceiving the Space and Time Bureau.