29-30

Chapter 29: Salted Fish

Zhao Tianfeng is indeed going crazy.

The anger in his heart was burning, making his eyes red.

After the Golden Tripod Award, he tried to bring down Yu Xian but failed, and his prestige in Tianxin dropped significantly.

The employees have been grudges for a long time. Tianxin is not a small company that can be suppressed at will. Yu Shuangning is not only the president of Tianxin, she is also the person in charge of the entire Yu family. Those companies that want to have good relations with the Yu family cannot find a way. , will naturally be attentive to Tianxin things.

However, after Zhao Tianfeng took power at Zhaohui, he handled other business well, but he treated Tianxin like a lunatic and took action against Tianxin many times.

Zhaohui's management doesn't want to be kind to others, but they know how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. They finally wasted resources to beat Tianxin, but they solved it easily. At most, they were disgusted. Who can bear this? Isn’t this a waste of the company’s resources and money? Wouldn't it be better to use these resources to make money?

The Cosine incident finally became a trigger, completely detonating the dissatisfaction of the management.

Everyone thought that this was another failure of Zhao Tianfeng in dealing with Tianxin, but this time Tianxin was tired of it and no longer only competed for business as usual. Instead, he poured Zhao Tianfeng's dirty water back and managed. The top management immediately found a reason and asked Zhao Tianfeng to explain these things.

Zhao Tianfeng regards the company as a single party, so how can he allow others to question him?

But before he was ready to explain, the company's artists started having problems one after another. Now even the blindest person could see that someone was targeting Zhaohui.

Zhao Tianfeng still wanted to hold on, but he received a call from Zhao Lin asking him to go home to discuss.

At home, Zhao Lin threw a printed email in Zhao Tianfeng's face in front of his wife, Zhao Tianfeng's mother.

The sender of the email is unknown, and the content of the email is very simple, "This is a gift from me to President Zhao Tianfeng. Please wait and appreciate it." At the end of the email, a picture of Feng Yan taking drugs was attached.

The shipping address cannot be traced, and even the shipping date is wrong.

Zhao Lin immediately realized that Zhao Tianfeng had provoked someone he shouldn't have provoked.

With such superb hacking methods, it was easy for the other party to reveal the things about Zhao Tianfeng. Zhao Lin even thought uneasily, what about the company? As long as the other party wants to, can they invade the company's system and expose the company's shameful things?

Zhao Tianfeng was scolded so badly that he immediately knew that he had become an outcast. There was such a person watching secretly. As long as he was the CEO of Zhaohui for a day, Zhaohui would be tied to him and become the biggest target.

Zhao Lin will never allow anyone to cause damage to the company.

So just after the new year, Zhao Tianfeng was relieved of his position as president, Zhao Tianming successfully took over Zhaohui, and Zhao Lin secretly took the helm.

That night, Zhao Tianfeng was like a dog, kneeling at Zhao Lin's feet, begging him to give him another chance, but Zhao Lin scolded him angrily, then called bodyguards and threw him out of the villa. His mother wanted to plead for mercy, but was also slapped. A slap.