54-55 (V3)

Volume 3, Unfinished Cultivation Articles,
Chapter 54, The fifty-fourth salted fish

flashed with thunder and bared its teeth and claws.

Nine white jade stone pillars formed a circle. Thunder and lightning continued to spread from the white jade pillars into the air, condensing into a thunder and lightning cage.

In the cage, the petite girl lowered her head and breathed softly.

The girl's sky-blue disciple's robe was full of blood stains, and blood was constantly dripping down the corners of the clothes, and strands of black energy were entangled in it, adding a bit of weirdness.

Whenever black and red blood falls on the white jade ground, the lightning will become stronger and chop it all up.

Outside the white jade pillar, young disciples wearing the same sky-blue robes crowded around and pointed at the girl. ∫This ∫ work∫ is written by∫Si∫Rabbit∫online∫read∫read∫online∫friends∫organize∫up∫upload∫They

lowered their voices, but could not suppress the indignation or excitement on their faces. A look of gloating.

Above the crowd, several figures stood out of thin air, seemingly not hearing the whispers of the disciples below.

Because today is the day when Chengtian Clan will judge the traitors of the sect.

Traitors do not deserve forgiveness from Chengtianmen, and no one will sympathize with them.

Humans and demons coexist on the Lingfeng Continent. As long as they are living beings, they are qualified to cultivate and seek truth. Among them, the human race has the largest number of cultivators.

Human monks established sects, multiplied families, and had many forces. One of the top forces was Chengtian Clan.

The cultivators who can enter the Chengtian Sect are all extremely talented people.

The girl on the Thousand Thunder Platform built of white jade was once one of the Chengtian Clan disciples.

It's a pity that she had evil intentions and secretly plotted against You Xuesi, the daughter of the sect leader. After her scheme was discovered, she not only refused to repent, she even wanted to kill her fellow sect members on the spot. She also gave birth to inner demons and showed signs of becoming a demon.

Among the three major categories of beings, humans and demons, demons have the lowest status, and among demons, those who cultivate demons and become demons are the lowest.

Demons are divided into natural demons and acquired demons.

The former are demons born naturally. If their parents are demons, their children will naturally be demons as well. This is a destiny that cannot be changed.

The latter are formed by human demon cultivators who became demons after being unable to control their inner demons. They often have obsessions, extreme and cruel personalities, and bloody methods. Almost every demon cultivator bears a blood debt.

Human monks have always believed themselves to be on the right path, and they hate such uncontrollable demonic people, and will eradicate them as soon as they are caught.

Thousand Thunder Platform is the highest punishment used by Chengtian Sect to punish erring disciples, and it is most suitable to deal with a disciple who has fallen into the devil.

The leader, You Hui, was at the top of the crowd and looked at the person entangled in the thunder on the Thousand Thunder Platform with disgust: "The thunder punishment has been imposed, but the demonic energy on her body still shows no sign of dissipating. It seems that she is destined to become a demon. "