87-88

Chapter 87 Chapter 87

The man's neck was firmly stuck by an irresistible force, and he could absorb less and less air.

His hoarse voice was like the death cry of a dying rooster.

Mixed with the roars of the zombies in the corridor below, it was really miserable and terrifying.

But the living people present didn't even care about how ugly and terrifying his voice was. Except for Cosine, everyone's attention was focused on what he said.

What does it mean that Cosine has turned into a zombie?

Shi Changhe was still debating whether to plead for mercy.

After hearing Yan Hao's words, he almost subconsciously stepped back and took a defensive posture.

"How is that possible?" Zhang Wen exclaimed and retorted flatly.

Kong Daoli and Cao Yunsheng had already touched the guns at their waists, secretly groping for bullets.

After Shi Changhe took half a step back, he found that Dr. Ning not only did not move, but looked at Yu Xian more directly, as if he wanted to see if she was a zombie. He groaned secretly in his heart, so he reached out and tried to pull Ning Qiu to him. behind himself.

Ning Qiu waved her hand decisively, indicating that he didn't need to panic.

"Whether she is a human or a zombie, we still have room for discussion, so don't be nervous." Ning Qiu said calmly.

Yuxian noticed all the little moves of these people, and finally his eyes fell on Ning Qiu.

"Doctor Ning is so calm. Do you believe what this little trash says?" she asked casually, but her hand movements did not relax and were still tightening.

Soon, Yan Hao couldn't even pronounce normally, his eyes began to bulge outward, and he was one step closer to death.

At this time, Ning Qiu no longer had to observe cosine inadvertently like before.

She set her sights on the other party openly and looked at him carefully.

"I think it's better to do things one by one, what do you think, Miss Yu?"

Ning Qiu asked after a moment with a smile.

Although Yu Xian's tone was kind and her attitude remained the same, she did not express yes or no to Yan Hao's words. The so-called inquiry was just a casual question.

If Yu Xian doesn't want to struggle with this issue, can they still force the other party to admit it?

Or even if Cosine is really a zombie, can they resist?

Ning Qiu saw very clearly that Yu Xian didn't care about the life or death of these people at all.

For her, there is probably no difference between killing one Yan Hao and dealing with everyone.

Zhang Wen has a carefree and straightforward personality, and may have gained a good impression from Yu Xian.

But Shi Changhe's change of orders day and night, and the hostility of Kong and Cao, will definitely not win half of Yu Xian's favor.

Zhang Wen didn't know why Kong and Cao were so hostile to Yu Xian, but Ning Qiu knew it very well.

In the eyes of these two people, Ning Qiu and Zhang Wen were first useless women who they imagined would panic when encountering danger, and then they were their companions and people with super powers.

Even though Zhang Wen endured the same hardships as them on the way from City A, Ning Qiu also used her powers to save their lives more than once.

If the two of them weren't still somewhat awake and knew what to say and what not to say, Ning Qiu wouldn't have acted with them.