43-44

Chapter 43 Article 43

The brief exchange between Master and Disciple Xianyu left many people in the world confused.

No wonder they were surprised. The Emei Sect has always only accepted female disciples, and even the dogs on the mountain have no male ones. How could Yang Qingping, a dignified man, be the disciple of Taoist Master Lingyu?

Only Han Shangzhi's eyes flashed, and he felt that something was wrong.

But his "biological son" Han Chengzu was not as clever as him.

After realizing that everyone's attention was attracted by Yang Qingping, Han Chengzu immediately asked: "When things come to a close, are you still doing these shenanigans here? Do the Emei sect have to be so incompetent that they can defend Yang Qingping, a man?" Yang

Lan couldn't see it. Without looking at him, his eyes swept over Han Shangzhi indifferently, and with a deep voice, he said word by word: "The Emei sect does not need to defend my son, because the child I gave birth to was a girl!" As

soon as he said this , the whole place was in an uproar!

Han Shangzhi's figure swayed, and his eyes were almost the same color as the red marks on his forehead!

Yang Qingping is actually a woman?

Could it be that Yang Lan lied to others to get rid of his notoriety? But Taoist Master Lingyu has always been prestigious in the world and has never tolerated disdain in her eyes. How could she help Yang Lan deceive others?

"Amitabha!"

At this moment, an old but energetic voice sounded, proclaiming the Buddha's name.

Among the monks in the Shaolin Temple next to the Emei Sect, stood an old monk with white eyebrows and long beard, with a compassionate face. He was Huizhi, the elder of the Shaolin Bodhidharma Hall.

He shook his head, glanced at Han Shangzhi, and said in a deep voice: "What the donor Yang Lan said was true. The baby she gave birth to was indeed a baby girl. However, the baby girl was born weak and almost died. Master Yang asked for help from a master." After giving advice, he was raised as a boy to avoid disaster."

Huizhi is not only a master of internal energy, but also proficient in medical skills.

Back then, Yang Lan was in danger when she was pregnant. The old village owner was afraid that his daughter would have an accident during delivery, so he invited two famous doctors, Master Huizhi and the owner of Wangyou Valley, to save the baby.

"That's right," Taoist priest Ling Yu declared, "Pin Tao was also present at that time. Seeing how cute the baby girl was, he accepted her as his disciple and named her 'Qing Ping' so that she would have a worry-free life and grow up safely. She

touched Yang Qingping's head lovingly and said, "It's just that neither Mr. Yang nor us expected that the child would change from a girl to a boy the day after he was born."

Yang Lan flew into the field without knowing when. She first bowed deeply to Taoist Master Lingyu and Master Huizhi, and then said: "Father immediately sealed off Chixia Village, and then rescued Qingping from the gangsters, and for In case things change, my father and daughter have made up their minds not to let more people know that Qingping is a girl."

She looked at Han Chengzu mockingly, her eyes as cold as ice: "Since you keep saying that you are the one My biological child, then I have to ask you, are you a boy or a girl?"

There was silence in the square, and everyone was stunned. They had not yet reacted to the huge reversal.

But everyone's eyes were very honest. They quickly followed Yang Lan's gaze and looked at Han Chengzu, somewhat directly. Their eyes were still wandering around Han Chengzu's way down the road, making the hairs on his body stand up.