31-32

Chapter 31

Xianyu

Assistant read After one glance at the overly obedient boss, he silently swallowed all the unspoken words and directly took the two of them to put on sunscreen and choose a board.

Surfing on the sea is very simple for Yu Xian. As a professional supporting actor in the supporting role department, she has a lot of time to learn new things in the small world, and surfing is one of them.

That was during the few missions that Yu Xian had just joined the Space-Time Bureau. She had never seen the sea when she first knew the world. Her excitement when she saw the sea for the first time was simply indescribable. She even had the ambition to conquer the sea and surf on the sea. , deep-sea diving, ocean sailing... In that small world, she was passionate about the ocean to the point of being crazy.
Now it only takes half an hour to regain the feeling.
The waves were surging, and Cosine stepped on the surfboard, as if she and the surfboard had become a whole. The fine white waves chased her, and she could glide lightly every time, with agile and sophisticated movements, as relaxed as walking on the sea.
The assistant opened her mouth wide in surprise and wanted to ask how this was possible. However, she did not dare to ask Yu Shuangning. She could only look at the coach next to her who followed in the name of ensuring safety. It turned out that the coach's mouth was bigger than hers, and the two of them ate it. A mouthful of sea water.

Yu Shuangning was also looking at Yu Xian, but she was more excited than surprised.

Yu Shuangning couldn't see Yu Xian's expression clearly from a distance, but even if he couldn't see it clearly, Yu Shuangning knew what kind of high-spirited expression it was. Just like the day of the award ceremony, everyone felt that Yu Xian was humble and grateful. Only she saw her humility. Determination and confidence.

And she was moved by this.

Yu Shuangning also knows how to surf a surfboard. When choosing a surfboard, Yu Xian could tell from her skillful movements, so she missed the opportunity to be taught.

But the feeling of standing on the waves is still very exciting. Human beings seem to be born with a longing for the sea.

After playing intermittently for two hours, the sky darkened, and Yuxian still had some unfinished thoughts. 518 was shouting in her mind until her mouth was almost dry, and the two of them ended.

Yu Shuangning brought the person out deliberately. He couldn't just go surfing and end it. After a short rest, he took Yu Xian for a meal and a walk before finally ending all arrangements and sending the person back.

The sports car was parked downstairs of the hotel where the crew lived, and Yu Xian didn't get out of the car immediately.

"Actually, you don't have to work so hard." Yu Xian's current body has been modified, and his physical strength is incredible. He is not tired at all after playing for an afternoon. Yu Shuangning's physique is normal. No matter how much he exercises, he cannot be as good as Yu Xian. After such a trip, He also looked a little tired.

Yu Shuangning pursed her lips and did not say whether she would continue to do this in the future. Instead, she mentioned a completely unrelated topic.

"Zhou Qing told me that your dream is to win the Golden Tripod Award for Best Actress."

"Yes," Yu Xian nodded with a smile, "You must have been particularly surprised when Special Assistant Zhou told you, right?"

She still remembered that time. The expressions of agents Qiu Qiu and Zhou Qing.

"I'm surprised." Yu Shuangning said softly, and then fell into silence.

Yu Xian lazily relaxed his body and leaned on the back of the chair, and asked casually: "Why did you suddenly think of this?"