103-104 (V5)

Volume 5, Unfinished Supernatural Articles,
Chapter 103, Chapter 103 The

heavy rain was pouring, and the wind was howling.

Big raindrops hit the leaves, making a loud crackling sound.

There was a man lying in a clearing in the woods.

As soon as Yu Xian opened her eyes, her eyes were hit by raindrops, which made her sore and painful, and she had to close her eyes again.

She closed her eyes to feel the condition of her body, and found that there was a large and deep wound on her stomach, which almost hurt her internal organs. ⊿思⊿Rabbit⊿网⊿Documents⊿Documents⊿Share⊿and⊿Online⊿Read⊿Read⊿My

limbs are weak, and my whole body is filled with a cold feeling. After being poured by the rain, Yu Xian's whole body is not affected by it. Trembling uncontrollably.

518 did not expect that the start would be such a miserable situation, so he quickly transmitted the small world information to Cosine.

This is a small world derived from an urban supernatural novel.

In the small world, humans, demons, and ghosts coexist, and there is an underworld and the cycle of life and death.

However, the existence of monsters and ghosts has not been made public. Except for people who are unlucky enough to encounter these things, only the Celestial Master knows that monsters and ghosts exist in the world.

The Celestial Masters are under the unified jurisdiction of the Celestial Masters Alliance. The Celestial Masters who join the Celestial Masters Alliance are divided into four levels: gold, silver, bronze, and iron according to their abilities.

The original owner is the iron-branded Celestial Master with the lowest ability in the Celestial Master Alliance.

Celestial masters with high levels can receive good tasks with high rewards. The original owner, an iron-clad Celestial Master, can only pick up the tasks they don't want, recite sutras and perform rituals for clients, and occasionally catch a kid whose ghost body is about to disappear.

Yesterday, the original owner took on another task that no one else wanted.

Someone's house in the suburbs of Huashan City is not clean. The pots and pans in the house always make sudden noises.

From the monitoring point of view, the furniture is placed very securely and no one touches it, but it does make noises at night.

Either the bowls and chopsticks suddenly fell to the ground, or the basin was moved.

The family asked a knowledgeable person for help, and the other party reported the matter to the Celestial Masters Alliance and added it to the Celestial Masters Alliance's task list.

According to the experience of the Celestial Master Alliance, this kind of situation is usually caused by some imps playing tricks on people, and there is not much malice. Just let people do a trick to save the imps, so the task was judged as the simplest D-level task. .

The original owner couldn't receive high-level missions, so he finally saw a D-level mission and took it immediately.

But she didn't expect that the Tianshi Alliance's judgment was wrong.

The person causing trouble in that house was not some mischievous kid, but an evil spirit with some moral integrity.

The evil ghost had a blood feud with the family. He originally planned to start with small things, scare the family little by little, and eventually make them die in great fear.