13-14

Chapter 13 The Thirteenth Salted Fish

Special Assistant Zhou Qing remained silent. There was no surprise on his face at this time. He raised his hand to adjust his glasses and said: "Since you are so sure, Director Sun, I will let the company's agent Prepare to sign a contract with Miss Yu."

As for whether a newcomer can speak out about the second female lead in Sun Heyi's movie, she doesn't need to worry about it.

Li Yunjing looked at them in disbelief, feeling that the world was too magical. What was going on? Isn't the reason why they gathered here to deal with someone committing murder in Haixi? How did it become an audition scene?

She turned to look at her grandfather Li Yanhui. Seeing that he was smiling and a little relieved, she was immediately convinced: "Grandpa, do you still remember why we came upstairs?"

Li Yanhui shook his head. , looked at Zhou Qing with a smile and said: "Since Yu Xian is about to cooperate with Tian Xin, then...?"

Zhou Qing knew the elegant meaning after hearing Xian Ge, and smiled standardly: "Tian Xin is naturally responsible for Miss Yu's safety."

Her voice was gentle and she spoke It was unhurried, but it gave people a strong sense of control, "Director Sun, since you have selected the actors, we can put the pre-shooting training of the movie on the schedule, and we can bring Miss Yu back with us. Beijing City, save time."

In addition, it can also avoid Zhao Tianfeng from attacking again, so there is no need to point this out.

Sun Heyi had solved a problem on his mind and wanted to start filming right now, so naturally he couldn't care less about being polite.

He waved his hand and told Yu Xian: "Xiao Yu, please go back and pack your luggage now. Bring some clothes that are convenient for movement. Let's leave for Beijing in the afternoon!"

On the way back to the dormitory, 518, who had not shown up much since he saw Sun Heyi, appeared and said faintly: "Xian'er, have you known about it for a long time?" He

knew that Sun Heyi would come to Haixi, and he knew that Sun Heyi and Li Yanhui were... Good friend, knew she would get that opportunity today.

Now that everyone knows and has a plan, what does it mean to go through so much trouble to urge Yu Xian to set up a store? Humiliating yourself? There is no point in going all over the place, and the opportunity to nag Yu Xian in Yu Xian's ear is wasted.

Yu Xian laughed mercilessly: "Of course I don't know. Just now I thought World Consciousness loaned me a heroine halo!"

518 also knows this truth, but as long as it thinks of all the hard work and exhaustion it has, what? As a result, he kept silent, but Yu Xian went to have breakfast and was able to successfully sign the contract. The comparison between the two was too tragic, so he didn't give up and wanted to ask.

When I asked and was laughed at by Yu Xian, I could only change the subject silently with rainbow tears: "Didn't you say before that you couldn't leave Haishi?" The

consciousness of the world cannot resist the power of the plot, so can Yu Xian do it?

Yuxian had also worried about this issue before, but after meeting the thugs sent by Zhao Tianfeng, she was sure that it was nothing to worry about. ↓This↓work↓work↓by↓si↓Rabbit↓online↓read↓read↓net↓friend↓organize↓↓upload↓upload↓

“The female protagonist and the male protagonist are both the cornerstones of the small world, and the male protagonist has already made If there are no actions outside the plot, then I, the heroine, will naturally have enough initiative." Yu Xian guessed that she could not leave Haishi before, firstly because she was at the time when the male and female protagonists first met, and the plot was relatively strong. Second, there is no direct logical support for her desire to set up a store. After all, the original owner is a college student who yearns for drama, and it is unlikely that she would want to set up a store on a whim.