101-102

Chapter 101: One Hundred and One Salted Fish

The five groups of people did not enter the base at the same time, so now only the first to arrive at the base A group of people left the isolation room.

They didn't seem to have much flaws. They looked around curiously, and then they went to the small building to register under the guidance of the staff.

Hua Lao arranged dozens of people at the base.

Half of them guard the more important areas of the base, while the other half is hidden throughout the base and ready for support at any time, and they communicate with each other by walkie-talkie.

Those people are the elites of the military, and they don't need to be reminded by Cosine to know that these newcomers are likely to have problems.

They contacted each other, followed and observed alternately, and the voices reporting the movements sounded on the walkie-talkie one after another.

Sure enough, these people really have a problem.

After registering, they did not become familiar with the base like people who normally joined the base.

Instead, spread out and move forward very purposefully.

The location where Yu Xian and Ning Qiu are located is closest to the isolation room and small building.

There is also a newcomer wandering over here.

He probably also knew that his acting skills were not good, so he hurried over and went straight to a corner in Yu Xian's sight.

Then Yu Xian and Ning Qiu, who was holding a telescope, saw clearly that the man took out a small jar from his backpack, opened the lid and poured out the contents.

The base will not confiscate the supplies brought by newcomers. After all, newcomers still need some time to adapt when they first join the base.

If you are really in trouble and can't survive, you can still ask the base for assistance.

The base usually only conducts a basic inspection on them after the quarantine is over to confirm that they have not brought any dangerous things into the base. For example, special weapons and zombie limbs are absolutely not allowed to be brought into the base.

However, food, clothes, ordinary weapons and other items will be returned to the newcomer after inspection.

The same goes for this new guy.

His little jar contained a jar of rice.

Just as he poured the jar,

Both Yu Xian and Ning Qiu saw some dust mixed in the rice.

The wind was a bit strong in the evening of late autumn, and the dust was blown by the wind and scattered everywhere.

The two looked at each other and both guessed that there was definitely something wrong with the dust mixed in the rice.

Otherwise, the other party would not have brought it into the base so carefully.

Yuxian gestured to Ning Qiu to go and check it out alone. After Ning Qiu nodded, he left the roof of the building nimbly and approached quickly and covertly with the help of the surrounding buildings.

When he was still more than ten meters away from the man, Yu Xian suddenly stopped and stopped moving.

An inexplicable irritability suddenly arose in her heart.

The feeling isn't strong enough to affect cosine, but it's very annoying.

It was like several people were standing next to her and beating her repeatedly with goose feather pillows.