15-16

Chapter 15 The fifteenth salted fish

was far away from the dormitory building, and 518 was still complaining: "Just let her go like this? No matter how lazy you are, you can't be lazy to this extent, right? What if she told you about what happened in the hotel? What should I do if I go out? I'm afraid Zhao Tianfeng will do nothing else and just want to kill you!"

Yu Xian sighed: "Do you want me to humiliate you again by going to the store?"

518 Listen now I couldn't help it, especially with the contrast of the canteen audition, I was even more sensitive [gǎn], but it was unwilling to give up just like that, and it grunted and twisted like a puppy. Yuxian

saw it was so funny and laughed: "Okay, that Brother Wei is a smart man. Something happened to Zhao Tianfeng in the room he arranged. He will not seek death and tell the story." If

Brother Wei hadn't seen Zhao Tianfeng If he was angry, he might still try to be courteous to such a big shot, but since he had seen it with his own eyes, he would definitely keep it secret, and he would not think that Zhao Tianfeng would let him go.

518 still felt dissatisfied, but the control was in Yu Xian's hands, so he could only accept it humbly.

When Yu Xian's plane flew across the sky, Zhao Tianfeng was losing his temper in the office.

As the president of Zhaohui, his office is naturally on the top floor of the building. It is spacious, bright and grand. However, it is now in a mess. In front of the desk are coffee and glass shards flying on the floor, as well as scattered papers, all of which Zhao Tianfeng just threw away.

The slender-eyed man who had just returned from the hospital stood in front of the table with his head down and his left arm hanging, not daring to express his anger.

After venting his anger, Zhao Tianfeng said in a deep voice: "Six grown men dealt with a female student, and you all came back with injuries?!"

The man with slender eyes raised his eyes and looked at him carefully, and tried his best to refute for himself: " Boss, it's not that we are useless, it's that that woman is too weird, her strength is simply beyond what a normal person can have!"

After leaving Haixi, the six of them couldn't even go back to Chaohui directly because they were really beaten by Cosine . The pain was so severe that the six of them had no choice but to go to the hospital to see their injuries.

As a result, all the tests that could be done were done in the hospital.

After doing it again, the doctor didn't find anything wrong. There were indeed some bruises where they were hit, but the degree was very mild and not painful enough as they said. The most serious injury was the slender-eyed man's wrist. The doctor originally just wanted to give him an ointment for bruises and rub it in, but it was his request that put him in a sling.

Even the doctors disliked him for making a fuss out of a molehill.

Zhao Tianfeng listened to his explanation with a sullen expression. Instead of relaxing, his expression became more fierce because he did not believe what these thugs said. He had argued with Yu Xian that night and was very aware of Yu Xian's strength.

It seems that these losers know that they can't do things well and make random excuses.

"Now that you have all healed your injuries, what about that person? Where did he go?"

The man with slender eyes shrank his neck: "They were taken away by Sun Heyi."

They were not useless enough to leave Haixi. He deliberately left one person to stay, but more than an hour later, he watched Yu Xian get into the car and leave with Sun Heyi.